“Good, honest, friendly people.”
Review of Elite Diving

Elite Diving
Ranked #7 of 260 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Elite Diving is a British family Owned and managed dive center in Sharm El Sheikh Red Sea that offers PADI & BSAC courses for beginners and divers wanting to advance their training and experience. They also provide diving packages for qualified divers of different diving grades and ability. They go under the name of Divers United in resort. Elite Diving has won the Best Red Sea dive center consecutively for the last three years, voted by UK Sports Diver Magazine readers. They have also won two world titles by becoming The Best Overseas Dive Center award for 2013 and 2014. "The emphasis is put on safety, with fun being a very close second. You'll see by our reviews that there is a family atmosphere, with many of our divers returning regularly which gives us encouragement knowing we're doing something right. We welcome new divers as much as returning ones." We're small enough to care but big enough to deliver.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good, honest, friendly people.”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Fantastic dive centre run by people that know the score, refreshing not to feel like being ripped off and actually getting a good service for your money.
Would defiantly recommend to snorkelers, drivers, drinkers and all.
Book em :-)

2 Thank Selina F

Gloucestershire, UK
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Wouldn't reccomend”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Good points
- Dive guides were good, so thank you to Alec, Karen and Steve for leading some fab dives!
- Operated safe practices

Bad points
- Crew lost my mask and snorkel and damage my BCD. Fortunately the damage to the BCD is only cosmetic but it is annoying as it was in new condition before hand.
- I did not like the way my complaint regarding my lost mask and snorkel was dealt with, first it was suggested that it was my fault and I had left it lying around which I did not. All my equipment was stored in my box! Secondly I was expected to use a leaky mask for the rest of my dives whilst they tried to find it, ruining the quality of some of my dives. I was then messed around for a couple of days being asked to come back and forth to the dive centre, all costing me taxi fares until they finally agreed to refund the cost of the mask and snorkel. This would have been fine until I recieved the payment which was less than the cost of the mask on its own. I have since complained and about this and had no response.

For this reason I would not reccommend this company for diving, especially if you intend to bring your own kit, I was told by one of the guides the crew had also lost another divers equipment.

Visited June 2012
7 Thank xseahorsex
London, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“'The Best'”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

It was my first time in Sharm and Elite and I wasn't disappointed with both. From Sam, Paul & Moyra's help in keeping the booking and communications trouble free, Jennie introducing me to my first Red Sea dive and making it SO easy. Karen,Hollie & Steve when not instruction the rest of the guests on board, for all their help and assistance . All of the boat crew who made it so much easier in kitting up and last but not least Alun for his help, advise and patience, not only on my one on one's but in helping me pass my Nitrox.
Many thanks to you all, I can't recommend ELITE DIVING high enough
Advanced Open Water next stop, watch out her I come

3 Thank MichaelJK
Cardiff
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Diving at it's best”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Just got back from a week in Sharm, and another wonderful week with Elite. I would recommend Alun and Moyra's operation to anyone. Much has been said on here already about the organisation, professionalism and friendliness of the entire staff, and the lengths they go to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and it's all true. Heading out with them for a few (or many!) beers of an evening makes for a wonderfully relaxed and convivial atmosphere on the boat. Not only that, thanks to years of experience in knowing the best time of day to visit a particular site, we regularly had the reef all to ourselves, yet with the sun shining directly on it, for maximum light and colour. You couldn't ask for more.

1 Thank taffy123064
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Family Diving”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My daughters have always loved the water, snorkelling and all that. Couldn't wait to introduce them to SCUBA diving, and now the youngest is 10years old I could. Having dived for many years in the Royal Marines I was well aware of all the dangerous ego maniacs out there in this sport, and even heard a few horror stories in the hotel from people who where diving with the hotel’s diving school. Even though they did not always realise it what they were telling me was highly dangerous. As you can imagine I was not going to trust my treasures with anyone I was not 100% happy with. Had a lot of confidence from the start with this company's website, this confidence was bolstered by the replies to my enquiries and I was not let down one little bit when we got there. A fantastic lady called Jenny met us and took the girls through their paces. The Girls enjoyed it so much they asked if they could upgrade the booking to do the full open water course which due to the very reasonable pricing I was delighted to agree too. Thanks to Jenny I picked up some great reminders and tips through the girls which have improved my diving skills.
The Girls and I can’t wait to get back out there and dive together some more, and Mum is putting in the time in the pool to pass the swimming test so that she can do the course.
Great service very well delivered by some great PROFESSIONALS!!

Visited June 2012