“Knowledgeable, fun friendly & conscientious guides and dive masters- excellent banter”

Red Sea Elite Diving
Book In Advance
More Info
US$120.00*
and up
Day trip at the red sea at Stella Di Mare
Ranked #1 of 281 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Elite Diving is a British family Owned and managed dive center in Sharm El Sheikh Red Sea that offers PADI & BSAC courses for beginners and divers wanting to advance their training and experience. They also provide diving packages for qualified divers of different diving grades and ability. They go under the name of Divers United in resort. Elite Diving has won the Best Red Sea dive center consecutively for the last three years, voted by UK Sports Diver Magazine readers. They have also won two world titles by becoming The Best Overseas Dive Center award for 2013 and 2014. "The emphasis is put on safety, with fun being a very close second. You'll see by our reviews that there is a family atmosphere, with many of our divers returning regularly which gives us encouragement knowing we're doing something right. We welcome new divers as much as returning ones." We're small enough to care but big enough to deliver.
Reviewed 16 October 2015

I was referred to Elite by a friend who had a wonderful experience with them years ago. Apparently nothing has changed.

A really fun and friendly group of dive masters and guides who go out of their way to tailor every dive to the desires and experience level of the groups. The equipment was in great nick, and appeared to be well looked after. We hired everything through Elite from wetsuits (you will only need a shorty in October) to BCDs/ fins and goggles.

I did a review course as I haven't dived in a couple of years and the dive master who took me through it was thorough and conscientious and gave me a huge amount of confidence.

We did five days of diving and were pleased to dive with a school who seemed as interested in conservation of the marine life as they were in making sure that we had a brilliant experience.

We did 2 dives, each at a different site, every day, with an optional third at a further site, which we did or did not do depending on how we were feeling. The site sites are phenomenal, and Sharm certainly deserves it reputation as being one of the best in the world.

The boats we used were also in great condition and the crew were very helpful and accommodating. Lunch on the boat (Verdi) is a real treat in particular and excellent value for money.

Everything about my experience with Elite was top class. The guys on the admin team respond promptly and thoroughly to enquiries and everything is well organised.

After the days' diving, a bunch of folks from Elite as well as divers gather in Stella Bar and swap dive stories and great banter. We met wonderful people and made great friends with divers with over 40 years experience as well as other newbies doing their first ever course. The personal touch and the great comradely really made the holiday for us, and although the diving on its own would have been brilliant enough, when we go back out again (soon I hope) it feels like we'd be visiting friends.

Date of experience: October 2015
"special thanks"
"second to none"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 11 October 2015

My wife and I had a wonderful time with Elite Diving. We original booked for 5 days diving but had such a great time we dived a further 2 days. Alun and the team did an excellent job in organising different dive sites even when the boats were grounded because of a sand storm. The pick-ups were always on time and they made each day fun and there is always lots of banter with everyone. The hotel Il Mercato they recommended was very good and we enjoyed meeting up with them most evenings at the local bar.

I would recommend them to anyone considering diving in Sharm. We are already considering going back next year and are just waiting for BA to release their timetable for September.

1  Thank Smeagol101
Reviewed 7 October 2015

My husband and I had a fantastic time diving with Elite. The whole experience was faultless and we would absolutely recommend them to friends and family – we ourselves definitely won’t dive with anyone else in Egypt and in fact we are hoping to be able to come back out again in April next year.

We had a few days fun diving with you, but also completed our advanced open water while we were there. Our instructor Gwyn was really brilliant. Calm, patient and very funny, he really made the whole experience a pleasure. We’re both relatively new divers and I have been a bit of a nervous diver before but his approach calmed me down completely and he really taught me to just chill and enjoy the experience.

Thanks for a brilliant time, and we really hope to see you again next year...!!

1  Thank Tanyavni
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Arrived at my hotel in Sharm with 2 dives to complete my Ocean Diver BSAC course. Moyra and the staff at the office were really helpful with correspondence and details needed to help me to finish the course I had began in Britain.
After completing the 2 shore dives with Karen I went on to carry out a further 5 boat dives with Sean and Hossan, both of whom were excellent guides with great knowledge of the reefs we dived.
I cannot recommend Elite Divers enough, they are a very professional outfit with a family feel whilst in their company.
When visiting the Red Sea they are the ones to contact first, I will certainly be diving with them again.
Jeff - Coventry

1  Thank Jeff N
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2015

From the moment I made contact with Moyra I was put at ease, instant response to my inquiry, prices, descriptions of what was included and not included. Booked within minutes, great prices and fantastic value. From the first day I was picked up in the bus to take me to the boat I was reassured by Joey that I had made the correct decision to select Elite out of the 100's of Companies in the Red Sea. All the staff spoke perfect English, had a love of diving and were able to pass on that passion to all those who dived with them. I personally dived with Hossam, Dave & Hassan but everybody involved with the company, the office staff the boat staff and other instructors were so accommodating to make my diving special.
Going back again very soon!!!