Review Highlights
Gwyn and company are the best!

Booked a week in Sharm El Sheikh for diving, with a note that I absolutely wanted to dive the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Grayson W
Seattle, Washington
Legends

Did the 4 day open water PADI course with Elite Diving in November 2018. They are a family run... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Andrew R

All reviews stella bar boat crew dive centre open water turkish airlines fantastic week dive staff whole team experienced divers these guys dive package rescue diver pick ups eagle rays special thanks next year second to none
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I cant believe I havent got around to writing this review before now! We've used Elite at least 3 times over the last few years (might even be 4 times). We've been travelling to Sharm for diving for the last 8 years, and used a good number of the local outfits. Elite are BY FAR the best I've experienced in Egypt. It helps that the business is owned & run by Alun & Moira who are British (well - Welsh, but lets not hold that against them ;)) so there is no language barrier to cross (well - maybe the welsh?). but the attention to detail is second to none. You always know exactly what you're getting in advance and the reservation team have everything sorted before you're even on the plane. The equipment is all top notch and always in good condition. The diving is all run from their own boat, the Lido - and always from the same boat - so you always feel at home instantly from the moment you get to the jetty. The boat crew are all equally as fantastic, and Elite simply has best dive guides in the area - so every dive is a true pleasure. I was set to record my 100th dive with the team this April, but sadly have had to cancel because of the travel issues - if I could get there - I would be back with them without a second thought....

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Ianhill32
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I cannot be more positive in my assessment of Elite. I spent last week in Sharm obtaining my licence and found Sean, G and Angie professional, enthusiastic and fun. They really made my first diving experience a truly memorable occasion, such that when I return I won't consider going anywhere else.

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank Shane8679
Reviewed 12 December 2015

We have nothing but positive things to say about Elite Divers. They organised excellent and safe diving during our stay in Sharm. We will be back!

Date of experience: November 2015
3  Thank blh101
Reviewed 6 December 2015

I spent a week in Sharm diving with Elite. Their instructors and guides were uniformly excellent, blending professionalism, fun, safety and knowledge to make sure we had a great time diving in the area. I took two PADI speciality courses whilst I was with Elite and both were delivered well with plenty of extra knowledge shared with me. What made Elite special was that the team also wanted to hang-out with the guests at 'Ras Stella' in the evenings which made us feel even more welcome. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank fmc999
Reviewed 26 November 2015

This was my third time diving with Elite but I only did one day on this trip as I was on holiday with the family and did not want to spend too much time away from them.
As always communication with them to arrange the booking was great with swift and helpful replies,The pick up from my hotel was within a couple of minutes of the time they texted me which was very good as my hotel was at the far end of Nabq bay so the bus had to come a very long way.We then went directly to the Travco jetty and through the normal formalities and on to the boat every one was very helpful including the boat crew as my father in law came for the day out with me and is not very good on his legs but everyone did all they could to help him on to the boat without us having to ask.
As I was only diving for one day on this trip I had hired full kit and it was there waiting for me on the boat and all in good working order,Then came the dive briefing by Alec which were done in a very informative and humorous manor covering all possibilities and what we might see,I personally find the dive briefings a bit long and over thorough but that is only because I have dived out there so many times and know the dive sites like the back of my hand and also know what is expected of me by the guides having dived with them all before,but thats just me,for anyone who is new to Sharm or not a very experienced diver they are very useful and helpful.
We dived Jackfish alley and Shark and Ullander and had two really good dives seeing all the usual stuff including a couple of turtles,big barracuda and plenty of morays and got right into the school of snapper on shark.
We had lunch on the boat which was lovely as always,the boat crew were great keen to help out in any way they could and the skipper also making sure my father in law was O.K. when I was in the water.
I really can not understand a recent review being critical because the boat crew did not change his cylinder between dives,personally I wont let anyone change my cylinder even if they offer as its my life thats at stake going 30 mtrs. down.
I have dived with several dive operations out in Sharm and Elite are at the very top for friendliness,safety,fun,value and after diving socializing and can"t recommend them highly enough.I have already booked my flight for July for my 10 day dive trip,looking forward to diving with Elite again,just hope the security thing gets sorted quickly and things get back to normal in Sharm before to much long term damage is done to the tourist industry.

Date of experience: October 2015