“We loved diving with Elite!”

Red Sea Elite Diving
Ranked #4 of 268 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Elite Diving is a British family Owned and managed dive center in Sharm El Sheikh Red Sea that offers PADI & BSAC courses for beginners and divers wanting to advance their training and experience. They also provide diving packages for qualified divers of different diving grades and ability. They go under the name of Divers United in resort. Elite Diving has won the Best Red Sea dive center consecutively for the last three years, voted by UK Sports Diver Magazine readers. They have also won two world titles by becoming The Best Overseas Dive Center award for 2013 and 2014. "The emphasis is put on safety, with fun being a very close second. You'll see by our reviews that there is a family atmosphere, with many of our divers returning regularly which gives us encouragement knowing we're doing something right. We welcome new divers as much as returning ones." We're small enough to care but big enough to deliver.
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Gwyn, Moira, and Alun were very accommodating through every part of the experience. We had Gwyn all to ourselves for two days, which was perfect for a new diver and a refresher course. You can tell the whole family LOVES what they do, and it is contagious. We felt like part of the family!

1  Thank KellyJNash
Buzby2015, Owner at Red Sea Elite Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

We also enjoyed having you dive with us Kelly. Your enjoyment was very apparent from the big smile on your face.

We would love to see you back so we can show you a lot more than you saw in the two days you dived in Sharm. There's so much more to see and experience. Fingers crossed it's soon.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"second to none"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I cant believe I havent got around to writing this review before now! We've used Elite at least 3 times over the last few years (might even be 4 times). We've been travelling to Sharm for diving for the last 8 years, and used a good number of the local outfits. Elite are BY FAR the best I've experienced in Egypt. It helps that the business is owned & run by Alun & Moira who are British (well - Welsh, but lets not hold that against them ;)) so there is no language barrier to cross (well - maybe the welsh?). but the attention to detail is second to none. You always know exactly what you're getting in advance and the reservation team have everything sorted before you're even on the plane. The equipment is all top notch and always in good condition. The diving is all run from their own boat, the Lido - and always from the same boat - so you always feel at home instantly from the moment you get to the jetty. The boat crew are all equally as fantastic, and Elite simply has best dive guides in the area - so every dive is a true pleasure. I was set to record my 100th dive with the team this April, but sadly have had to cancel because of the travel issues - if I could get there - I would be back with them without a second thought....

1  Thank Ianhill32
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I cannot be more positive in my assessment of Elite. I spent last week in Sharm obtaining my licence and found Sean, G and Angie professional, enthusiastic and fun. They really made my first diving experience a truly memorable occasion, such that when I return I won't consider going anywhere else.

2  Thank Shane8679
Reviewed 12 December 2015

We have nothing but positive things to say about Elite Divers. They organised excellent and safe diving during our stay in Sharm. We will be back!

3  Thank blh101
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 December 2015

I spent a week in Sharm diving with Elite. Their instructors and guides were uniformly excellent, blending professionalism, fun, safety and knowledge to make sure we had a great time diving in the area. I took two PADI speciality courses whilst I was with Elite and both were delivered well with plenty of extra knowledge shared with me. What made Elite special was that the team also wanted to hang-out with the guests at 'Ras Stella' in the evenings which made us feel even more welcome. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

2  Thank fmc999