Book In Advance
Tours from Red Sea Elite Diving tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Red Sea Elite Diving
All reviews stella bar boat crew dive centre open water turkish airlines fantastic week dive staff whole team experienced divers these guys dive package rescue diver pick ups eagle rays next year special thanks second to none
Reviewed 19 February 2016

This was my first diving experience and it was truly a positive one. We had a lot of personalized attention and everything felt safe and professional. I will recommend Elite to all my friends and colleagues. I will be back for sure!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank Kristin H
Buzby2015, Owner at Red Sea Elite Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

We are so glad you enjoyed it Kristin. Most people do. G said your enthusiasm was just as high on the second day. That's a sign that you may be hooked.

We hope to see more of you in the future. We love meeting new people and welcoming regulars back. We hope you become one of our regulars.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Gwyn, Moira, and Alun were very accommodating through every part of the experience. We had Gwyn all to ourselves for two days, which was perfect for a new diver and a refresher course. You can tell the whole family LOVES what they do, and it is contagious. We felt like part of the family!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank KellyJNash

We also enjoyed having you dive with us Kelly. Your enjoyment was very apparent from the big smile on your face.

We would love to see you back so we can show you a lot more than you saw in the two days you dived in Sharm. There's so much more to see and experience. Fingers crossed it's soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I cant believe I havent got around to writing this review before now! We've used Elite at least 3 times over the last few years (might even be 4 times). We've been travelling to Sharm for diving for the last 8 years, and used a good number of the local outfits. Elite are BY FAR the best I've experienced in Egypt. It helps that the business is owned & run by Alun & Moira who are British (well - Welsh, but lets not hold that against them ;)) so there is no language barrier to cross (well - maybe the welsh?). but the attention to detail is second to none. You always know exactly what you're getting in advance and the reservation team have everything sorted before you're even on the plane. The equipment is all top notch and always in good condition. The diving is all run from their own boat, the Lido - and always from the same boat - so you always feel at home instantly from the moment you get to the jetty. The boat crew are all equally as fantastic, and Elite simply has best dive guides in the area - so every dive is a true pleasure. I was set to record my 100th dive with the team this April, but sadly have had to cancel because of the travel issues - if I could get there - I would be back with them without a second thought....

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Ianhill32
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I cannot be more positive in my assessment of Elite. I spent last week in Sharm obtaining my licence and found Sean, G and Angie professional, enthusiastic and fun. They really made my first diving experience a truly memorable occasion, such that when I return I won't consider going anywhere else.

Date of experience: December 2015
2  Thank Shane8679
Reviewed 12 December 2015

We have nothing but positive things to say about Elite Divers. They organised excellent and safe diving during our stay in Sharm. We will be back!

Date of experience: November 2015