“Little corner of England in Egypt”
Review of The Half Crown

The Half Crown
Reviewed 20 February 2014

A bit out of the way but well worth searching out. Very friendly establishment where both staff and customers really make you welcome. English football on the tv with English commentary , ice cold beer and although I didn't eat here I saw someone's Sunday lunch and it looked delicious. The ex pat's that frequent this bar are a mine of info if like me your an Egyptian first timer, can't recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Lovely little bar, I'm not sure of the bar mans name but he was lovely. One problem is no wifi, ok it's not the be all and end all but it's 2014 people want a drink and get e mails, Facebook etc. it is possible to drink and use wifi. If the landlady is worried about people been on their phones, don't be!! I would have stayed longer and spent some more money but I needed to use viber on wifi to call home so I went another bar. Such a shame as we were really enjoying it in there! Lovely little bar!

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

This bar was at the back of the il mecarto hotel. We went there for karaoke and this little pub was one of the most welcoming English bars I have met. We all had a great time. We had the place rocking thanks to my friends the lads from a new upcoming band R3action check out on U TUBE! The gaffers were friendly couldn't ask for better. Had a really great time, will definitely come back. Thanks guys! Also check out the Tavern when u go to Nama bay! Another great pub!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We found this little pub ran by Nigel , he was great we had such fun until the early hours in the morning he let us take over the music he supplied us with shots oops! No really good place offering food and fun

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Next door to All Seasons Badawia Resort in Hadaba. Good food, imported and local spirits. BBQ on a Friday night only £2 per person for all you can eat. Food was plentiful and very tasty. Always seems busy and frequented by the ex pat community as well as holiday makers.

1  Thank luckilucki