“riding”

Edelweiss Equestrian Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Edelweiss Equestrian is Egyptian owned and operated with over 20 years of experience. We provide beach and desert safaris on horseback, horse riding lessons, boarding for horses, holds various events at the center such as competitions and parties, etc.
Thetford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“riding”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

brilliant, hadn't been riding for years was so good made us feel like kids again. what an experience to ride in the desert.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Lorraine D

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

This Centre caters for all, from novices to the very experienced riders. The horses are all in great condition and very well cared for. The show jumping arenas are huge and the english speaking staff knowledgable. Mohammed is clearly an experienced instructor. Patiently and with great skill he is able to coax the best from horse and rider. We are regular visitors and are always warmly received.

Visited November 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“fantastic”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

this was well worth a visit and anyone also trying it out will not be disappointed it surely is just amazing with brilliant colours adults and children alike.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank amy c
San Lorenzo, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful 2 + hours”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Beautiful location and we were delighted to see what wonderful condition the horses were in. Mr Mohammed was a great tour guide (and owner) through the desert. I wish we had longer or could have gone several more times.

Visited February 2012
5 Thank bagspacked2
Brit in Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I regularly go to this stable for horse riding lessons and think this place is amazing. They really care for the horses and all are looked after well and are in great condition. Mohammed and Mahmoud are great instructors, they have both taught me good technique and have left me feeling a competent rider, I only started riding at the age of 34 and didn't ever think I would be able to do beautiful dressage moves but I can!
Whether you are a new rider, experienced rider or just want to have a go they cater for everyone with plenty of patience for those of us that don't get it first time round. Not only do they do lessons they also do hacks for all levels of experience.
I cant rate this place enough for what they have done for me, I have gone from someone who was wary of horses to jumping, dressage and just standing with a horses head (Malaka) resting on mine.

Visited May 2012