“WORTH A VISIT”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“WORTH A VISIT”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My friends and I were told to have a look at the cathedral by an Egyptian man we met and it was the best decision of the holiday. We walked into the church grounds weary but as soon as we got in, it was the most beautiful church Ive ever seen. A church guide greeted us and gave us a tour and I was so overwhelmed, I cried. Absolutely amazing, Ive never seen a church like it.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank NikolijaN

• Arabic first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“July 2014”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

As someone who is not particularly religious, I never thought I would find this as interesting as I did.

Visited during a discover Sharm trip, this was an impressive building.
The building is full of hand painted images, telling the story of the bible, and is truly breathtaking.
There are some amazing stained glass works on show also.

The guide inside on our visit was a bilingual fellow, who was full of information and very into his subject matter, I was very impressed.
Definitely worth a look in.
They do have some dodgy models of Jesus on sale in the shop on site, which were somewhat odd!

Visited July 2014
UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Christian Church”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Beautiful example of an Egyptian Christian church, actually two churches as another in the basement. Fabulous stained glass and painted ceiling. Excellent guide who was extremely knowledgeable and happy to share.

Note the facilities are basic, so take your own toilet tissue

Visited June 2014
1 Thank CrownJulesOne
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kids will love this”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Several attractions to see here from dinosaurs to illuminated characters. Beautiful gardens - looks great at night - kids will love it.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Carol G
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

It was a brilliant experience to go there in Easter with my friend. Awesome architecture and paintings. Bible lecterns are brilliant. If you're an architecture geek, you have to visit this awesome place, if you're looking for getting brilliant photos, you have to go there :)

Visited April 2014