We visited SG again for the 5th time in March and once again we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were once again made to feel very welcome from arrival right through to the day we left and it was lovely to see the staff again that we have come to know over the last 5 years.
Each time we holiday at SG and tell our friends back home what a wonderful place it is and how nice the staff are, we end up with more people wanting to go! This time we were a group of 16 but we have already booked 22 of us in for next year! If that is not recommendation enough I don't know what is. The good thing is that, even though we are a large group there were no issues with service or being able to get sunbeds together. The staff take it all in their stride and do what they can to accommodate all the guests.
We were pleased to see even more improvements had been made since our last visit such as changes to the beach area including a patio area in front of the bar with seating that overlooks the beach and sea and also windbreaks on some of the sunbeds to ensure you aren't bothered by the sea breeze if you don't want it.
This year we booked on the kitchen tour as we had never been on it previously, we were amazed at how clean and organised everything was. We had expected to walk from the dining room into the kitchens at the back but they are actually down on another level and spread out like an underground city!. It was fascinating to watch the bread rolls being made and refreshing to hear that everything is made fresh on the premises.
We're already looking forward to next year - but if any more of our friends decide to go I think Mr Gad (Karim) will need to give me tour operator status and a better discount!
If anyone is reviewing this resort with a view to booking and has any questions, message me on TA and I will do my best to answer them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh