Excellent Hotel – Amazing staff
My daughter and I visited Sultan Gardens in June 2014 – my 4th time at this hotel. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff , amenities and accommodation. This is an excellent hotel so if you are thinking of holidaying in Egypt do not hesitate to book Sultan Gardens.
I have stayed at many 5* hotels throughout the world but I have never experienced better customer relations service anywhere. There are so many repeat visitors and so many excellent trip advisor reviews that it is difficult to write anything original.
Do contact the hotel when you have booked your holiday with room requests and flight details and they will collect you from the airport and do their best to fulfil your room request. I have limited mobility so I emailed the hotel 3 weeks before our visit explained my health issues and requested a ground floor room, close to amenities and a sun lounger on the balcony so I could rest in the afternoon without going to bed. Ihab (Deputy manager) emailed me straight back confirming that we would be allocated the same room as we had previously occupied – none of the usual ‘we will endeavour to fulfil your request but cannot guarantee etc’- a truly amazing answer.
In my previous review I stated that the hotel is very ‘wheelchair friendly with ramps everywhere; however I should have explained that although there are ramps throughout the hotel access to the actual beach is difficult because of the steps leading down to it. If you have mobility/health issues email the hotel and they will allocate a suitable room. When we arrived we were personally escorted to our room, staff were always offering to assist with my wheelchair and at mealtimes staff helped in every way they could. When we ventured onto a boat trip with Dive1One the staff were so fantastic that we went back for a second trip.
The management at this hotel are so proactive that they are continually striving to improve in whatever way they can. Examples of this are the dining room is kept open after 10pm so latecomers can have dinner and there is now even a mosquito repellent and weighing scales in the room. Food is excellent and even better than my previous visits.
This visit I discovered the onsite Spa ‘Butterflies’ and I cannot believe that during my previous 3 visits I have overlooked such a gem. My daughter and I were persuaded to book a scrub and massage package and we could not believe just how fantastic it was. My skin felt like silk and it was the best massage I have ever had. We were so impressed that we booked a repeat package on the day before we came home, and our only regret was that we didn’t visit the spa earlier then we could have fitted in more treatments. I also booked manicure, pedicure and facial – if you are interested do ask about their special offers and barter.
Currency wise – do not exchange in UK (post office rate was 9.75) use the ATM in the lobby (rate 12.05).
If needed pharmacy on site is excellent.
All in all a fantastic holiday and I can’t wait to go back in January 2015 with my husband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh