I stayed in Sultan Gardens Resort for 5 nights, it was a good experience. I just have a problem with security manners, my expensive sunglasses had been stolen as well as my towel. I didn't see a single security guard or a camera in the whole resort. I met the manager and thankfully he didn't charge me for the towel, but I wasn't able to get my sunglasses back.
The other thing that bothered me was the free meal that I should have got in the indian restaurant, I have been told that I have to make the reservation one night before, but when I went to the reservation desk, the officer told me that I had to come three days ago and that I couldn't get my meal. Apart from that, the room was very clean and organized. The high-quality food at the main restaurant impressed me. The swimming pool was clean I could clearly see the floor, the drinks, the ice-cream, all was good. The animation team has some interesting activities and most of the staff were respective and polite maybe except one of the bar men at the lobby. As I said it was a pretty good experience, not the best that I have seen but maybe there will be a next visit to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh