This hotel was absolutely fine! The rooms were cleaned each day with fresh towels provided. The bathroom was a bit dated but if you are not fussy it won't bother you. The public areas of the hotel were spotless and very well kept. There was a good choice of food with a cavery area, a pasta station and grilled meat/fish station that was cooked while you wait. The only thing is that you have to make sure the meat/fish is cooked properly as there can be such a long queue the chef gets a bit flustered. The only complaint I have that the buffet food is not that hot. However my boyfriend and I did not suffer with any stomach complaints and enjoyed every food and drink option on offer. There is also the full service Italian restaurant which you are entitled to use 2x a week but you must book a day in advance.
The staff are helpful. The hotel is very well staffed and if you require assistance they will do their best to help you. I thought the local drinks were fine I certainly had my share of white wine!
There is a bit of building work next door to the hotel which means there is a bit of noise during the day but this did not bother us.
All in all we had a lovely time. The resort area is absolutely huge so be prepared to do some walking. However they have buses that can pick you up and transfer you around the resort if you need it. With all the food on offer a bit of walking is not such a bad thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia and Southall Travel so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh