Just returned from Sultan Gardens.
Short transfer - only 10 mins from airport but hotel not affected by flight noise, especially.
Clean - the room was alway kept spotlessly clean as was the hotel in general
Attentive, friendly staff - any issues were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Staff were very helpful. Mohammed, the guy who looked after the quiet pool, was particularly helpful - not just on the normal pool stuff but also looking after people in general. A good guy - management take note.
Room - we were really pleased with the family suite/room. Spacious and clean.
Snorkelling is good.
Food - It was generally fairly good, however, anyone who has experienced a Riu or similar in the Carribean will be a little dissapointed. Fresh fruit juice is extra.
Entertainment - I have never really got hotel entertainment - but that's probably just me. In the carribean its Micheal Jackson impersonators at Sultan Gardens it was ok but its generally not our bag.
AI alcohol - usual AI fare. Beer ok.
Nothing really negative. Flies are a pain and seem to get worse as the day progresses.
The beach gets pretty crowded and is a hike. However a bus service runs around the hotel which will take you to the beach.
Beach is a grit rather than a sand. Not a lot you can do about that.
Generally, we had a nice relaxing holiday. I wasn't sorry about the choice but equally wasn't blown away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh