We stayed at the Sultan Gardens during the school Easter break. The hotel was very busy (more so the second week). Despite this, we were looked after very well.
There is something for everyone there. We enjoyed the "quiet" pool every day as we had no children with us. However, only 1 of the lifeguards seemed to bother about the "quiet" policy.
Our meals were always lovely and there was plenty to choose from. The Italian Restaurant was nice, but only went once as the hotel's main restaurant food was just as good.
The rooms were spacious and clean and well kept.
The waiters in the restaurant looked after us and made sure we had what we wanted at all times.
Whilst checking out, we were introduced to one of the managers who was genuinely interested in how we got on and what we could do to improve the hotel etc.
The only things that i can think to mention that weren't up to scratch was the wine - tried red, white and rose and didn't find any I could drink and the prices in the hotel shops. I ran out of suntan lotion and deodrant and this cost me over £25 to purchase. I was left feeling ripped off about this.
If there was somewhere to buy juice and snacks to take to your room this would be even better.
We would definately go back - we enjoyed the 2 weeks and relaxed! Just what the doctor ordered!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh