Enjoyed the SG very much. I travelled with my wife, daughter (12 yo), son (10 yo) and my parents. The resort was well kept and the rooms clean and spacious. We booked a junior suite and were happy with the layout but must say that the beds were very hard.
The food was lovely with plenty of choice for adults and children. Even though it was really busy we were served with drinks and food quickly.
The grounds and pool(s) were beautiful and I found that the policy of removing towles from sun beds that did not have anyone on them for an hour kept it fair for all. The kids loved the pool becuase of the slides.
The beach is also excellent. Clean and with great drinks service from the staff.
We dived with the hotel dive center 'Shamandura'. We found that this was also very easy. They were a great bunch, very helpful and with a great attitude on customer safety. My ten year old son dived with us and the staff really looked after us.
The only slight negative was the evening entertainment which I found aimed at the older client.
All-in-all a great break. I would recommend this resort to a family with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh