My husband booked the holiday and I was not that keen to go but once I arrived at the Sultan Gardens I was hooked. We were dealt with efficiently by the friendly reception staff. The suite room (516) was very large, well furnished and immaculate. The gardens are beautiful and the complex is constantly swept and cleaned all day. The rooms are cleaned every day and if required towels changed on a daily basis.
Best buffet food I have had (not being a great lover of buffets) large choice of hot and cold food, fresh bread and pasta. Soups delicious, freshly cooked eggs and omelettes for breakfast etc. We sat outside for breakfast, lunch and evening meal as the service was excellent and it was much quieter. (Tayal was our waiter and he looked after us so well and had a great sense of humour).
There were 3 large pool areas, 1 for children, 2 large pools and the quiet pool. We spent all our time at the quiet pool, Emad the pool attendant was brilliant and made sure it stayed quiet, the bar staff were also great. This hotel has the best and friendliest staff I have ever had the pleasure to meet and they made the holiday even better.
My husband went diving with the school on the beach (Shamandura) and would say it is the most professional dive school he has been with throughout the world and nothing was too much trouble for the team (Andrea, Osama etc). The dives themselves were also fantastic and very well organised. Came back with a great DVD of the dive thanks to Osama who is a professional photographer.
I snorkelled and the fish were beautiful but you don't even have to snorkel just walk along the wooden jetty and you can see them all around you.
Only down side was the Russians they were rude, aggressive, no manners and I never saw any of them smile. Luckily most did not go to the quiet pool!
Will definitely be back again this year hopefully in November shame it is not sooner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh