We stayed in this hotel for the second time in March 2014, having stayed previously in September 2013. The only real difference to last time was the temporary restaurant set up and we didn't think that was much of a problem.
As a returning guest we were upgraded on arrival to a suite, which was very big, and very nice. A couple of days later, the hotel sent a thank you card and small platter of dates to the room, which was nice too.
The hotel is still in a great spot - snorkelling in the sea is brilliant - and the grounds are lovely. All of the staff were really good and could not do enough to help.
We thought the food was fine. We have stayed in All Inclusives in the Caribbean and the food there is much better, but the price there is also much higher. Drinks from the bars were good too.
We will go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Marriott Managed hotel nestled on a headland & surrounded by the spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea, overlooking Ras Mohamed National Marine Park. Extends over 95,000 square meters, with 350 meters of its own beach frontage, sandy coves, Lush gardens, waterfalls, its own floating jetty, diving center & 4 Swimming pools. The resort provides a series of two storey villas accommodation, creating a feeling of space around the Resort & affording many of the 384 rooms & suites with panoramic views of the Red Sea Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Renaissance