The most bad service I ever found in a hotel.
It takes 3 hours from the room service to make my room ready for check in because of a default in the room door.
Very bad staff on the pool.
Staff is no cooperative at all.
Staff is very low class people from low class citizens.
All inclusive package is a fake .
anything u want they have to charge u.
Staff is very sad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Marriott Managed hotel nestled on a headland & surrounded by the spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea, overlooking Ras Mohamed National Marine Park. Extends over 95,000 square meters, with 350 meters of its own beach frontage, sandy coves, Lush gardens, waterfalls, its own floating jetty, diving center & 4 Swimming pools. The resort provides a series of two storey villas accommodation, creating a feeling of space around the Resort & affording many of the 384 rooms & suites with panoramic views of the Red Sea Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Marriott, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Renaissance