From the moment we stepped in to the moment we left the service we received was beyond 5*. We've stayed at many 5* hotels but the service we received from here was exceptional. All staff were very attentive and friendly, esp Hossam, all the Ahmeds, Mohammed, Mahmood, Kamil Ayman.. These are the names which I remember but overall all staff were amazing. They catered to all our needs. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Whilst my stay I did not see a single mosquito which was something I was dreading. The only one issue we had was one of the reception staff who was being rude to us on our last day but Hossam dealt with this very efficiently. Overall we had a brilliant stay and would surely go back again.
Room 1711 (24th Apr 2014-27th Apr 2014)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Marriott Managed hotel nestled on a headland & surrounded by the spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea, overlooking Ras Mohamed National Marine Park. Extends over 95,000 square meters, with 350 meters of its own beach frontage, sandy coves, Lush gardens, waterfalls, its own floating jetty, diving center & 4 Swimming pools. The resort provides a series of two storey villas accommodation, creating a feeling of space around the Resort & affording many of the 384 rooms & suites with panoramic views of the Red Sea Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Renaissance