This was our 3rd time in sharm but 2nd time in this hotel. This hotel just seems to get better and better. We 1st came to Renaissance in September 2013 and loved the staff, the environment, the food and the hotel, so we came back in June 2014. The Mexican restaurants food is to die for, absolutely delicious! The staff will have to get all the credit as they do an amazing job and are genuinely friendly. Can't wait to go back again next year, such a pleasant stay yet again. Thank you renaissance for such a memorable stay xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Marriott Managed hotel nestled on a headland & surrounded by the spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea, overlooking Ras Mohamed National Marine Park. Extends over 95,000 square meters, with 350 meters of its own beach frontage, sandy coves, Lush gardens, waterfalls, its own floating jetty, diving center & 4 Swimming pools. The resort provides a series of two storey villas accommodation, creating a feeling of space around the Resort & affording many of the 384 rooms & suites with panoramic views of the Red Sea Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Marriott, Southall Travel and LoveHolidays so you can book your Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Renaissance