“Best animation”

Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay
Ranked #12 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I love animation team (liza- ali -adham-carina) real I loved them and it realy a perfect hotel (beach-sea-pool-restraunt-cafes-bars-rooms-service-gardens-view-people-team staff )i loved a hotel design (inside-outside) and i want to thank all people I have met them and big thank to (ali-adham-liza-carina) I love MOVEN PICCCCCCCCC

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Mahmoud H
Mr_Alain_Chatel, Manager at Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Mahmoud H,

Thank you very much for your nice comments that I passed on to my colleagues.
Megafun is our new animation team. They actually started on June 15th and I already got many good comments from guests.
Megafun is actually handling animation in most of our Mövenpick Resorts in Egypt (El Gouna, EL Sokhna, Soma Bay and Hurghada).
Best regards and looking forward to welcome you soon in Sharm El Sheikh.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This hotel is a good place to relax and enjoy the beautiful beach. The restaurant is so good. The resort is so beautiful inside and the rooms are nice and comfy. The bad thing is that at the check in no one told me about the facilities and privileges that I can enjoy during my stay.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the swimming pool may be a good choice
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Saleh N

Dear Mr. Saleh N,
Thank you very much for your review.
I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us but very desapointed that you were not briefed about all our facility and advantages when you checked in as per normal procedures..
I have discussed it with my Front Office Manager to avoid that to happen with other guest.
I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon and will make sure that you are well informed that time.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

i was expecting different value of service and product but it seems its not there at all we had 4 rooms for 4 nights , only reception team was helpful but the service is really poor , very casual language the staff using to speak with guests , food not really up to the standards , pool not clean , rooms are old and furniture are old too , i really understand the tourism situation in Sharm now but i will never let the service down or no trained staff or no awareness for the staff, i spoke with the GM to leave the hotel he kindly accept that but my family declined because we will not leave all rooms specially with kids but no amenities no kids amenities , the hotel is not family hotel , i have to carry my baby stroller by my self if i want to go lobby from my room and if i want to go to the pool , i will never go back again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank Nawawy2014
Mr_Alain_Chatel, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Nawawy2014,
Thank you very much for your comments.
It was a pleasure to meet you during your stay and discuss that various points that you brought to my attention. I was happy that you finaly decided to stay with us.
I am very sad that, despite all our efforts, we were not able to satisfy you as we do for so many of our other guests.
I sincerly hope that you will give us another chance and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I went with my wife to Mövenpick Hotel in may 2014 . The stuff in the hotel is very helpful and so kind. I was happy to spend my vacation on the fantastic sea with the beautiful beach . They has a very good restaurant Rangoli , so is Liwa . I really want to thank every body in the hotel for their kindly behavior and so is the management . I wish you more success. Thank you :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mahmoud Ahmed K

Dear Mr. Mahmoud,
Thank you very much for your nice review that I shared with all my colleagues.
I am very pleased that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us so much and I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed there for a week and enjoyed it very much, especially the view over the Red Sea. The beaches are very nice with good corals and marine life for snorkelling. Great breakfast and good service, a great place for relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Carlos_H2O

Dear Carlos_20,
Thank you very much for your comments and so happy that you enjoyed so much our beaches and snorkling area. Many people say that this is the best in Sharm El Sheikh.
I sincerly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I had recent stay in the resort. Had great time with my friend and credit goes to each and every member of the resort to make my holiday so pleasant. ...
Special thanks to Shabana, Rajendar, mohamed in Rangoli restaurant, security guard who allow us to swim for few minute's I know difficult for him to give permission however he make our stay memorable. .. and many more can't remember all the name :-)
I recommend my few friends before who also love the resort, service and people
Best view in Sharm El Sheikh... Thank you

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank YogirakeshIndia
Mr_Alain_Chatel, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Yogirakeshindia,
Thank you very much for your nice comments that I shared with the team and in particular rajendar and rangoli people.
Raj is actualy now in a well deserved vacation.
Looking forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This was our honeymoon and whilst we weren't expecting a room upgrade a bottle of champagne in our room would have gone a long way to make us feel special. My husband later that day spoke to the manager to see if they could do anything to make it special for us and they offered to pay half towards the bottle which was later brought to our room. This is a 5* hotel so I feel they should have a system in place that if it's someone's honeymoon a bottle of champagne or even the local sparkling wine should automatically be put in their room as a standard.
The hotel itself is in a lovely location, with 4 private beaches to chose from it really is very picturesque. The grounds and gardens are maintained very well with lots of pretty flowers.
The rooms (executive suite) are nice and clean with a lovely view but not what I would quite call 5* I would at least have expected a bath rather then just shower, an iron, more choice of tv channels and the empty flower vase in our bathroom remained empty along with our mini bar which didn't get re stocked at all.

The hotel staff are really wonderful and genuinely seemed happy to see us and would go out of their way to greet us and make conversation with us. Literally every single person we walked past whether it be a cleaner, gardener, chef or waiter would stop to say hello. The staff all seem to work very hard.

My only other negative comment is about the all inclusive which should be re named 'semi inclusive' because we were so restricted on every menu with food and drink what we could order, what times we could eat and also were only able to eat in one restaurant. The kebaby restaurant you are only able to eat at once a week and are given a different menu to the other non all inclusive guests and the Indian restaurant is completely out of bounds to all inclusive and the wine glasses you are given as an all inclusive are tiny. All in all we felt like second class citizens.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank KTaylor1

Dear KTaylor1,
Thank you very much for your very constructive posting that I really appreciate.
I am glad that you had an almost perfect stay and that you appreciated the kindliness of all employees.
However, I am a little upset with a few incident that should not have happened during your stay and that I have discussed with my colleagues.
I am glad to confirm that as of immediate effect, a bottle of local "champagne" is offered to all honeymooners, alcohol free for Muslim guests.
I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back for your 1st wedding anniversary and that you can appreciate a lot of improvement.