3,775 results
All reviews naama bay animation team indian restaurant liwa restaurant horizon bar special thanks swimming pool sea view nice resort breakfast and dinner house keeping room number big thanks main restaurant kids club fish rangoli
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Thanks a lot to Movenpick Sharm El Sheikh for having a good time. That was a great appearance of being abroad and I don’t regret we chose your Hotel for spending our holidays. Firstly, I have to say that apartments were not bad , Swimming pool there bery big.Restaurant service was nice, pancakes were a little bit small but delicious.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Yahya K, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Khallilo,

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your vacation at Mövenpick Resort Sharm el Sheikh and for leaving us such an excellent review. I am glad that you enjoyed our swimming pool and the food at our main restaurant.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

But I did not expect that so its is possible to spend the holiday.Enjoyed it,good atmosphere great animation team.Nice beaches,friendly staff,good food.There"s a stable wIth horses want to come back here!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Yahya K, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Mr. Ashraf,

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your vacation at Mövenpick Resort Sharm el Sheikh and for taking time to write your positive review. I am glad that you liked our beaches, food and the animation activities. I am also pleased that you appreciated our equestrian center.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

“Eaverything is just perfect location, room, service. Reception was helpful special thanks to mr. Salama who help us during check in and out. Pool and towel team were so so friendly specially Ehab this guy is just amazing we couldn't stop laughing with him and he is so friendly almost he knows all the guests, he should be in the animation team Housekeeping team were soo clean special thanks to Emad a very helpful guy. The resturant the pancake guy and the waitress were professional and really surprise me by their initiative to help and finaly they ask us every morning for feedback while drinking our coffee how was our stay.. one word you guy's are awsome... Highly recommended and really wanted not to leave.. Thank you for such alovely hospitality.. ”

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your vacation at Mövenpick Resort Sharm el Sheikh and for taking time to share your fabulous review! I was so delighted to read your kind words about our employees that I will make sure to recognize Salama, Ehab and Emad for their outstanding service.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

رجمة Google
I spent best two weeks in my life . This resort is very nice, like little Europe. Good food, very friendly and helpful staff.
Our room was always clean because of cleaning, they make it every day!!!
Beach is so nice, a lot of beautiful fishes.
Territory is like botanic garden.
Thanks to everyone for best holidays.

عرض عدد أقل

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Yahya K, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Sharm El Sheikh Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear abdulah,
Thank you for choosing to spend your recent holiday here with us. I appreciate you taking the time to share such a nice comments about our Resort
It is pleasure of mine to know that you had a great time! you liked the beach . fish and the botanic garden
Hope to welcome you back sometime in the near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

If you want to enjoy your stay in Egypt fully, you should definitely choose Movenpick !
It has the wonderful atmosphere, honestly, it feels like you became a part of fairy tale starting from rooms, beautiful trees and plants,  ending with spectacular views when you go for a walk or scuba diving .

High quality service of the team from the main restaurant made our stay even more comfortable. Waiters do their job professionally.  Especially I want to mention Mahmoud who was very attentive and kind to us.
I'm very grateful to the Chefs not only for big variety of delicious dishes but also for explaining the recipe if you're interested. The big plus - they can cook something special for your child if you ask, because my sibling didn't eat everything.

Special thanks to:
- Sayed Basyoni (the F&B Manager) for quickest response to any request.
- Mr. Hamada who works on the 4th Beach for helping us to explore the sea life by telling about everything, he was very friendly.
- fantastic Animation Group with whom you will never get bored, particularly to Irina and Vugar Khan !! They are unique personalities  with big heart and have talent to cheer you up even if you have bad mood or don't feel good.

But still there is something that should be considered:
- several times the room wasn't cleaned and  we were left without shower items. But every time a call to reception solved everything.

So if I had chance to come to Egypt again I would choose this hotel.

Dear Shakhnoza U,

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your vacation at Mövenpick Resort Sharm el Sheikh and for taking time to share your positive review. I am glad that you liked our landscape designs and enjoyed the service provided by our restaurant team. I will make sure to reward Mr. Sayed Basyoni and Mr. Hamada for their excellent work. I will also pass your warm compliments to our animation team.

Please accept my apologies for the deficiencies in the housekeeping service. I will address your concerns will our housekeeping team.