Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
  • Pool
US$112
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$102
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$79
US$86
US$63
US$214
US$173
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$98
US$48
US$60
US$52
4,008 results
All reviewspiano barsoho squaresports complexinfinity poollaguna restaurantitalian restaurantbars managernaama bayfishaqua gymanimation teamspecial thanksmain poolgreat holidaysea viewswim up barmain restaurant
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I went there in December 2013 for New year with my 2 sisters and brother in law. I didn't expect the hotel to be as gorgeous as it was. When we arrived we was greeted with a glass of fresh fruitjuce (gorgeous and refreshing!) I was expecting the hotel to be a good one anyway but when we arrived after our dreadfully tiring flight I was so shocked as to how beautiful it was, staff we're so friendly and carried all out luggage to our room, was in there cleaning everyday, breakfast and dinner buffet was outstanding! Only downfall was that people harass you when you just want to chill, the hotel is 2minutes walk down the road from soho square which is beautiful. Would definitely love to go back! We phoned reception on Our last night so they could order us a taxi to the airport for us as it was only a 15minute journey, and they gave us a free shuttle bus!

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Jodiejones1992
samirrashwan2000, General Manager at Concorde El Salam Front Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had admired our food ,services and staff. Thank you so much for having left your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back again to Concorde El Salam Hotel Sharm El Sheikh, for another pleasant stay with us.
Kind regards

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I would like to thank Concorde El Salam Front Area 5* hotel for excellent rest. All the services offered by this hotel were at the high level: very tasty food and drinks, magic coral reef with a lot of different beautiful fishes, unforgettable evenings with singers and dances. Special thanks to Wael for his attention and service!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Viktoriya B

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed staying with us and how impressed you were with the food, entertainment and staff.
Thank you so much for your kind comments, which will be passed on to our entire team
we are looking forward to welcoming you back again to Concorde El Salam Hotel Sharm El Sheikh, hopefully soon for even more enjoyable stay.

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, delicious food and drink! Beautiful and clean beach with a lot of umbrellas. Amazing sea! I have never seen such a coral reef! One of the best places for diving! A special thanks to Wael (from Concorde Front area) for best restaurant service and information support!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Сергей К

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your excellent feedback and are really pleased to read of your fantastic stay at Concorde El Salam Hotel Sharm El sheikh.

We hope to deliver once again superb memories on a future visit and thank you for your sojourn with us.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

What a beautiful place and very welcome people! I went with my husband for a week but we should have booked for 2 weeks. Inside the hotel you have everything even shops where we met a great guys and had a great traditional tea served by them( Hamdy and Goma). I definitely had a great time at Concorde El Salam Hotel and meet great people.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Daibiss

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice meaningful review, looking forward to seeing you back again to Concorde El Salam Hotel Sharm El Sheikh for another enjoyable stay.

Sincerely

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I couldnt wait to go back to the hotel for my third visit this year .It reminds me of my schooldays,(50 years ago) where there were 1000 teenage children and we all interacted,played, ate and socialised in a safe environment
Every day there was a different drama, from accidents to injuries -luckily my first aid training came in useful again- There were changes on the beach( new pieces of jetty,steps). Other areas have improved since my last visit .My room had a beautiful sea view and as before my room man, Husseen, was ever helpful.The beach cafe staff were always busy and polite to me and the Beach Lifeguards, towel distributers and I got on really well. They always gave me nice fluffy towels and even when I dropped one in the sea ,they didnt get upset.Again there were appalling incidents with one arrogant russian breaking a huge chunk of coral off -luckily the lifeguard A.Fatah saw and told him off. A.Fatah also rescued an egyptian man who nearly drowned.
The food is plentiful in the Laguna restaurant and I always managed to get a table in the entertainment area. Mohammed and Mohammed with the dimple from Alexandria in the restaurant were great as usual and I kept bumping into other staff from my last visits who all remembered me which is incredible considering the amout of people that pass through. The most astonishing thing to me was that on my last visit I had left behing a drawerful of teeshirts and these were all returned to me after I had asked the manager, Mr Samir Rashwan.
I attended a very interesting concert of African dance and music laid on by hotel and when I returned at 1.30am Mohammed with the dimple was kind enough to make me a coffee in the restaurant and chat to me about Alexandria .What a sweet young man, a credit to the hotel. He wouldnt accept a tip from me which, considering their wages, I found amazing. Everyone else accepted .The entertainment staff were entertaining as ever -I love Mustafas stick dance!
I love the staff-They are all about the age of my son and younger and their lives are so different I have great admiration for them as they send their money back to their families and live in the hotel without their families near them.for long periods.
I can hardly wait to go back to my home from home thanks to all.It is so special

Room Tip: The sport area is too far from beach. Front hotel is best if you want sea swimming.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank suzanne b

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your precious time you took to write your valuable comments, I was very glad and proud knowing that you have enjoyed the African day concert invitation in Sharm el sheikh, also that you mentioned that you had spent your holiday in a socialized and safe environment more over that you acknowledged our staff names who were very happy when sharing your comments with them, all of them including myself are sending our best wishes to you looking and Thanking you for your continuous support and loyalty, we hope to have you again for the fourth time visiting Concorde El Salam Hotel