First time in Egypt so wanted the best, looked at all the reviews and this hotel took my eye, so we booked and paid the extra for the Royal wing. Beautiful place with very lush green gardens. Hotel is absolutely massive with fantastic venetian canal type swimming pool which curls around the gardens. Royal wing has a lovely oval pool with bar resturant which you can swim up to. The food was out of this world with plenty of options to choose from. Tho only negative i have is we went in Nov so Sun goes down at 5pm which means it gets a bit boring. Overall i would highly recommend this place and would say it is definately upto its 5* standards
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sinai Peninsula. Immerse yourself in the world of your dreams at the Jolie Ville Golf & Resort. Enjoy all the luxuries life has to offer, whether you are here to golf, scuba dive, on business or holidaying with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf And Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh