This 5 star hotel is very very good.
Big rooms, very nice and helpful staff and the best all inclusive food we've ever had!
The resort is very big with a big mainpool with two waterslides and a lazyriverish pool. At the hotels Royal Wing (the newest part) is a very nice big pool with a poolbar where you can eat your lunch.
The hotel also have their own private reef. No sandbeach, only a reef with plenty of fish and a lot of sunbeds and a bar.
If you want to go to Naama Bay the hotel have a free shuttlebus.
We would go here again, when we go back to Sharm one day! Great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sinai Peninsula. Immerse yourself in the world of your dreams at the Jolie Ville Golf & Resort. Enjoy all the luxuries life has to offer, whether you are here to golf, scuba dive, on business or holidaying with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf And Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh