This hotel is very big and because of this you don't get the small personal touch. The hotel was great we stopped in the royal wing and the room was big and lovely. Mohammed the pool man was so good with our son and Mohammed in the sundowner was lovely. He gave great service to us and was great with the children. The food was lovely but not to our choice we struggled some nights as food is mainly very spice and lots of sauces. We found the le terrace much better. We did go every night to the entertainment at las palmers and thanks to Hanif he looked after us so well and yes Abbie from the animation team was fab too. All in all lovely hotel very little English tourists would go back to sharm but maybe a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sinai Peninsula. Immerse yourself in the world of your dreams at the Jolie Ville Golf & Resort. Enjoy all the luxuries life has to offer, whether you are here to golf, scuba dive, on business or holidaying with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf And Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh