Second February in a row for our visit to the Four Seasons in Sharm, and everything was exactly as we'd left it the previous year. As you would expect from the Four Seasons, the service is superb. The quality of the grounds, rooms, restaurants, pools, etc is excellent. The food is amazing, although a little pricey, the Italian in particular - on both counts!
We had two inter-connecting rooms in the middle of the resort this year, excellent location, although the way the rooms are positioned there doesn't seem to be a bad location, the tiered & staggered layout means no-one is overlooked. If this hotel had one more restaurant, it would be perfect, it's just about ok for a week's holiday but if you were staying for longer and didn't want to venture out, you'd probably be a bit bored.
So in a nutshell, if you want a lazy relaxing holiday being looked after like royalty, this is the place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Superbreak UK so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm