The Four Seasons in Sharm is a lovely hotel and great with children. When we arrived in our room they had made a special toddler pack for our son and this started the great experience for us all - the attention that they pay to your children is amazing and they let him drive the little train and remembered his name throughout our stay.
The diving was excellent with it being one of the few resorts with its own reef and the pools in the hotel were lovely, including the tiny toddler sunbeds
The restaurants were superb especially the one by the sea ( we actually preferred this to the stated best restaurant where you can't take children).
The spa and the gym were also excellent and the treatments very special.
The kids club was quiet when we went but very good and the babysitters were English and very nice.
Nothing was a problem in this hotel and we will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, LoveHolidays, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm