I have stayed in this resort for 5 days earliest October. Being a fan of Sharm el sheikh for the last 20 years , i had the opportunity to stay in almost most of the hotel of Sharm. But The four seasons is totally different in term of Service, Quality, food...everything. One of the few hotels where you can enjoy the view of the sea from your room. I recommend this hotel for any person looking for quality service and privacy.
Don't miss the Spa and ask for "pooh" and try the Balinese,she is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm