After two and half weeks of trekking through Egyptian ruins I planned a 3 day respite at this resort and I was not disappointed. It is breathtakingly beautiful. The service is extraordinary. The maids folded our underwear! The pool staff offered to clean our sunglasses. The breakfast buffet was incredible -- the chefs cut out little hearts on our waffles. It is perhaps the most luxurious resort I have even stayed in and I have been around the world. I plan to return.
The only downside - food was pricey, especially after all the cheap prices in the rest of Egypt. Worth every penny. Great hamburgers at the pool bar and best lamb chops I have ever had at the restaurant Arabesque.
I spend too much time at the spa where had the best facial I have ever had and a 4 hour treatment that was stupendous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm