“Beyond luxurious -- we never stepped outside the resort”

Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #4 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 14 March 2014

After two and half weeks of trekking through Egyptian ruins I planned a 3 day respite at this resort and I was not disappointed. It is breathtakingly beautiful. The service is extraordinary. The maids folded our underwear! The pool staff offered to clean our sunglasses. The breakfast buffet was incredible -- the chefs cut out little hearts on our waffles. It is perhaps the most luxurious resort I have even stayed in and I have been around the world. I plan to return.

The only downside - food was pricey, especially after all the cheap prices in the rest of Egypt. Worth every penny. Great hamburgers at the pool bar and best lamb chops I have ever had at the restaurant Arabesque.

I spend too much time at the spa where had the best facial I have ever had and a 4 hour treatment that was stupendous.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Laraine B
FSSharm, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to send us your comments after your recent visit to our Resort. The feedback and comments that we receive from our guests are invaluable to us as they form part of our ongoing training and assist us in refining our services.

We are delighted to see that you were generally pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I have shared your compliments with all our staff who are very proud that their efforts and work were recognized and appreciated.

I mustadmit it is true that compared to the rest of Sham El Sheikh the foo in our Resort can be considered rather pricey, however please note that we strive to make sure we offer nothing but the very best to our guests. I am delighted to see that despite this inconvenience you were still managing to enjoy your stay with us and in fact plan to come back to us.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the Executive Office Assistant, Mrs. Nathalie Renaud, whose email address is Nathalie.renaud@fourseasons.com to make a future reservation.

Sincerely yours,

Maria Jagla

Write a ReviewReviews (1,711)

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Had a wonderful time here and shall definatly return.The hotel and staff were brilliant.Especially Gaynor Morrison and the rest of the animation team.We well looked after by everyone and loved our Sharm El Sheikh experience.would definatly recomend to friends.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank sphynx3
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We have enjoyed the hospitality at the Four Seasons on various occasions - and have visited for dinner or lunch if we have been staying elsewhere in Sharm (although, why would you?).

The Four Seasons standard of customer care and quality of service provided are exemplary.

The greeting, the levels of staff engagement during the discreet 'welcome' and check in right through to the 'check out' experience is 'standard setting'.

The infrastructure of the hotel/resort is first class. This is one brand where continuous investment is obvious for all to see and enjoy.

Without exception the staff are all engaging and helpful... and really strive to ensure that you have the holiday that you personally seek.

I must comment on the standard of the furnishing, fittings and fixtures... for us, it is always a pleasure to stay somewhere that 'meets' the standards that we come to except at home (and indeed have in our own home). I never can understand why people would want to stay somewhere which is less comfortable than your own home when travelling for a luxurious break away.

Being world travelled and now in my forties I have come to appreciate a very small number of hotels around the world where I can honestly say I enjoy and look forward to visiting. The Four Seasons is most certainly in the top 5 for us in this regard.

We will revisit this hotel, without a doubt in the coming months for a further 'top up on Egyptian hospitality'.

So, until then apologies as this is a rather belated "thank you" to all staff and management.

Room Tip: The hotel is very close to the airport and upon arrival (or on your first day) the sight of the plan...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Catching-You-Winning
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Excellent staff, friendly people, excellent food, excellent pools, excellent sun beds, excellent rooms, excellent location, amazing snorkelling, This is probably one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AndEW2013
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I am just back from an amazing holiday to the Four Seasons in Sharm. Great weather, fantastic hotel with great children's facilities. You forget how friendly people are outside London, they basically bent over backwards to keep my daughter happy, no request was too much.

I booked through Dan at Holiday Designers, who I would give a 5 star rating. The booking was seamless, we were met airside in Sharm and taken straight through passport control (ahead of the long queue) and taken straight to the hotel, it was one of the fastest plane to hotel transfers I have ever experienced. Everything I had requested in the suite was there and in the right place.

I will definitely be returning to the hotel and booking through Holiday Designers.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank C E
Reviewed 3 March 2014

just arrived back from a week at the Four Seasons Hotel Sharm el Sheikh. This was our 2nd stay, excellent in every way, the rooms, restaurants, diving, just everything was superb. The staff were great, i could go on and on but I won't, Just to say I'll be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank floss1960
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel has an air to it that makes it something special. The service is unbelievable, and I don't use that word lightly.

I will not bore you with the details, the amount of 5star reviews this place has says it all in itself.

Pictures do not do it justice.

In short, if you have the money then you should 100% stay here.

Stayed: March 2014