Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$64
US$99
Hyatt.com
US$92
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$62
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Il Mercato Hotel & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$31
US$64
  • Pool
1,749 results
All reviewsreef grillsinai bluesil frantoiowaha restaurantkids clubspa poolitalian restaurantper daydiving centerbeach staffsoho squarefishchoice of restaurantsprivate beachpastaarabesquefs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This may well be the best vacation hotel I have ever been to!

Absolutely stunning location, beautiful facilities and impeccable service, this is an exceptional hotel and I will definitely be back. Be sure to go down to the beach to snorkel on their coral reef, the pools are great and service is superb.
We had a suite which was enormous. For £2000 we had an exceptional room for the week. Don't expect it to come cheap, Four Seasons are always expensive and this is no different, however, my reasoning is that for a week in a mid-level hotel in Dubai, I have a top notch hotel with similar weather, more to do and in all it will be less expensive.
Tips
Bring lots of mosquito spray and use it liberally.
Bring some safety pins to close the curtains on the cabanas on windy days
I would also bring some ant bait stations, pop a couple on your balcony and have one for the pool area.
Don't bother bringing your own snorkel gear, you can hire their equipment cheaply and it's great kit.
Room service gives you virtually the whole menu and you can eat on your balcony (did I mention mosquito spray?) we found the restaurants expensive £140 for 2 with a bottle at the Italian.
Ladies, bring your own hair dryers, the ones in the rooms aren't great

Can't think of anything more. We haven't needed any local currency at all, you can tip on the cheques.

Room Tip: I can't imagine a bad room in this resort.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Glutton4Punishment
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Fantastic resort hotel on the outskirts of the main town. I couldn't fault it on anything from the wonderful reef beach where I saw more fish in 10 minutes than I did in 2 years in the Cayman Islands, to the guy who brings you fruit kebabs and sprays you with ice water. Rooms are lovely, breakfast buffet is amazing - just a really great hotel.

Down side is it's eye-wateringly expensive - but I felt it was worth it. Would definitely save up and go again.

Room Tip: go for a bungalow style - might as well as it's already costing you an arm and a leg.....
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank HAR225
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We arrived for our third visit to the Four Seasons after not being there since 2010. The service and resort are still excellent and have not changed at all. There were even staff that we recognised from before and they recognised us which amazed us. They strive to better them selves all the time and really take on board your comments to use as constructive criticism. The breakfast at the Sail restaurant was wonderful - a real luxury and if your a just a couple it was great as it was adults only - it was also nice to go down to in the evening for drinks or cocktails. The staff are very attentive and do their best to make sure everything is perfect for you.
The fish market nights are well worth a visit and the Italian Buffet is amazing, if you can, eat outside as the ambience is lovely.
The only thing that we had an issue over was that our flight left at 9.30 in the evening and we could only get a late check out until 4.00 which left us with 3 hours to kill before leaving for the airport. I can understand that they needed our room for other guests but even if there was a room set aside for this purpose - you want to make the most of every minute of your holiday. We resorted to going to the spa to shower and get ready for our flight which worked out well but was a little inconvenient. This is a minor point but one that could be looked into as I would imagine other guests have this problem and reception won't confirm with you until 24 hours before leaving if they have a room available or not (even though we mentioned it at our check-in) which is really quite short notice to arrange anything else.
We will be returning as this place is a haven of peace and tranquillity and the staff really make your stay special.
We found no issues with the security in the area and think that it is made even safer than normal to encourage tourists to the resorts.

Room Tip: we were lucky to be upgrades as we were return guests.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank luxuryfinder2904
Reviewed 28 May 2014

First of all I want to say that we have always had great luck at the Four Seasons hotels but this was our first holiday with a child and they could not have made the trip easier. They boast about being suited for families but I was a bit concerned that the restaurants and staff would be fussy about us having a child with us throughout the hotel. THEY WERE NOT.

Everyone was helpful and even greeted our baby by her first name on arrival. They provided crib, bottle sterilizer, diapers, baby bath products, etc. for us in the room which was wonderful. At the pool, they provided a baby cot for us to put under the umbrella where our baby could nap. We did hire a nanny for a couple of hours everyday and we were able to have the same one throughout the trip so that the baby was used to her---she was wonderful and I felt totally comfortable leaving my child in her care.

We stayed in one of the family suites which was amazing because it had a small kitchen and a high-chair but the regular rooms were decent sized and would probably be ok if you had a little one still sleeping in a cot. All of the rooms were decently sized. The nice thing about our room was that it did have a washer and dryer as well so that we could easily wash the babies clothes---since we have so many changes in a day!

Want to thank the Four Seasons staff for making our first holiday as a family enjoyable with little stress!

Only complaint are the bugs----you can't leave the windows open because of the crazy mosquitoes which we learned the hard way and many bug bites later. I recommend bringing bug spray and requesting the plug ins for every room.

Room Tip: Family suites are great size- 2 full bedrooms and two full baths with living area and kitchen. The regular rooms were also decently sized.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank byschwa
FSSharm, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I wanted to take the time to respond back to your review as I was particularly delighted to see that you were very pleased and satisfied with our facilities and services as a young family traveling and have, indeed, thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

As I write back on so many positive reviews, the entire team and I are always sincerely delighted to know that we manage to meet the expectations of our guests and are proud that our efforts and work were recognized and appreciated.

However I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize about the inconvenience caused as a result of the mosquitoes bites, we try very hard to make sure that this detail is taken care of, we have the daily fumigation process in the early evenings, and we have the in room plugs and the mosquito repellent body spray (which is also present in all of our outlets). I do thank you for highlighting the matter as I believe the more prepared our guests are the better their experience is!

Should I ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the Executive Office Assistant, Mrs. Nathalie Renaud, whose email address is Nathalie.renaud@fourseasons.com.

Sincerely yours,
Maria Jagla

Voice: +20 69 362 1100
Fax: +20 69 360 3550
Email: maria.jagla@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We have recently visited the Four Seasons in Sharm El Sheikh, we were very dubious about this visit as some of our friends had had a bad experience of Sharm. We can see now why this might be the case and our strong recommendation to anyone is that you should visit Sharm but only stay at the Four Seasons - from what we saw, this is the only resort worth visiting.

The downside to the trip is there are no scheduled flights so you cannot fly business or first class. Putting this aside, its only 5.3 hrs so prepare for this by downloading a film onto your I-pad and purchasing sarnies at the airport. Also ask your agent to book you a VIP entry visa (its only £100 and well worth it, you are met and escorted through customs etc and taken direct to your resort).

We were expecting a dodgy tummy during our stay, this is not the case at Four Seasons, who have there own water filtration system. The food, drinks, pool service etc etc is excellent.

For an example, I had a rip in my dress which I binned in the room. The next day, the room attendant Ebra (sorry if this is incorrect spelling) had removed the dress from the bin, repaired and pressed it, hows that for service!

Also, thanks to Amra at the pool bar restaurant, fabulous service, you are a star.

This is an excellent resort and I fully recommend you go!

Room Tip: If you want to go all out have a plunge pool suite
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple