We have been visiting Sharm for so many years. This was the first time we stayed at the four seasons.
This is by far the classiest hotel in the sharm area.
From the minute we stepped in, we noticed that the hotel attention to the smallest details is impressive.
The staff are well trained and are genuinely very pleasant and attentive.
It is also the cleanest hotel we have every stayed in Sharm.
The rooms are spacious and very elegant.
The pool is fantastic and picturesque. The sea views from the pool area are simply stunning.
However the hotel and the services inside it are too pricey.
We believe that certain areas of the hotel such as the restaurants are being underused, as they are too expensive. Add to this, Soho Square which is full of very good restaurants is less than ten minutes’ walk from the hotel.
However overall we give it 9/10
We will certainly be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Expedia, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm