“First Class Hotel but watch out at check out”

Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #5 of 234 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Cheshire
“First Class Hotel but watch out at check out”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I cannot fault this hotel in any way for the excellent service and surroundings. We had a wonderful stay here and would definitely go back again. Would go as far to say that it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and is probably the best in Sharm.
Only a couple of problems. The hotel pre-charged my debit card on arrival. Having settled my bill before I left, I am still waiting for the pre-charge to be debited back into my account ( four days later). I wouldn't have minded but it over £2,000. Also, this has got nothing to do with the hotel, but on arrival at Sharm El Sheil Airport two characters asked me if I had been dropped off by the Four Seasons Hotel, then practically hi-jacked my luggage taking it to the top of the luggage security scanner ahead of a very short queue. He then demanded 200 EP from me which I stupidly paid up, he then demanded a further 200 EP for his friend who had taken the luggage off me and wheeled it 50 yards. I refused to pay this. Watch out for this scam. If my husband had been with me, I am sure that this would not have happened.

Room Tip: It is hilly but there is a little tram that takes you up and down to the pool. The rooms are spacio...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank MargoCornish

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (307)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

what makes the four seasons special? apart from the beautiful grounds and gardens, the incredible food and the gorgeous red sea of course; its the team they have assembled there. These people are from a different planet, they are angels every one of them. Nothing is a problem, you see the huge genuine smile when they know they've pleased you. These guys are incredible, they have memories of elephants and many of them it seems are also telepathic, somehow they just know what you need. They are discrete and friendly in just the right proportions and they are genuinly kind. there I said it again, they are genuine, lovely people. I dont know where the Four Seasons found these lovely people but they are the best team i've ever experienced bar none, and they turned our second stay there into a dream again. Thank you.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Sean052
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 July 2014

From start to end, the stay was wonderful. everything about this resort is amazing from location, rooms, pool, beach and staff. Food is also of a very high standard.

The staff are the best we have ever seen, they could not any more to welcome us and make our stay enjoyable e.g we have a 10 month baby who did not have a sun-hat so the staff arranged to have a complimentary sun-hat made by the in-house tailor.

we will definatly be coming back very soon.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Dr-Iqbal85
Reading
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our second time to Four Seasons in Sharm and once again I can not recommend this hotel enough. The service is exceptional, food great and location excellent. The service from in particular the House keeping staff and in room dining was excellent. Thank you once again, if you get the chance to go on a holiday here, do it! You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Mark R
Weybridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Set in beautifully maintained gardens the 4 seasons is lovely. We spent a week here in April and could not fault the holiday.
The manager is superb. He works hard to ensure that your holiday meets your expectation and nothing is too much trouble.
We had a 2 bed suite which was immaculately clean. Having a little kitchen to make drinks etc is fab when you have a little one with you. We were close to the pool near the tennis courts which is ideal for families as there are lots of sun loungers with canopies so you can keep you children out of the sun or you can utilise the children's club. The swim up bar is a great touch and my son loved ordering himself an apple juice!
We chose this hotel so i could scuba dive - good choice. The dive centre is the best in Sharm. You can choose to do what suits you - time wise or dive site! Everything is well planned. The equipment is well maintained and the dive team at the centre are all very professional. A bit of a hidden gem. Make more of this centre as the diving in Sharm is so good. PS: Go out on Virginia for the Day super day boat.
Whilst we were here i used the Spa which was simply fantastic. The Thai massage was just heavenly. I can not recommend highly enough.
I've stayed here before and would definitely stay here again it's the best Sharm has to offer.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Hellie2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Probably my tenth visit, and the resort was still as good as ever. We had actually moved from another 5star resort (as it was terrible and more like a star), so it was wonderful to be back at the Four Seasons. Nothing is ever too much trouble, the dive centre is excellent, and the food and service were impeccable. We tend not to tip as service is included, but I have never found this lessens the attentiveness or quality of any of the staff.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple