Ever wonder where to escape for a much deserved vacation where you are pampered 24-7? Think no more, this resort is the answer. I'm sure all Four Seasons fans agree that once you stay at a Four Seasons you can never enjoy anything else. This is our fifteenth trip to Sharm, our second to this lovely resort. Came once as a young couple and then fourteen times with our children and even nanny. At four seasons you can leave your nannies and maids to have a break back home because the service here is impeccable. Kids are greeted with respect and hospitality before adults are showered with assistance. This is our second visit to the hotel and we intend on never going anywhere else for a beach vacation why? In a nutshell:
1. Service service service! Absolutely faultless. From room service to dining and from concierge to landscaping everybody and I mean EVERYBODY is helpful, respectful, and jumps to ensure you are truly pampered.
You get complimentary water before you say I'm thirsty. You never have to wait for the pool boy to take your order then wait again for your order to arrive. The minute you need him he is within reach and in a split second your bucket of ice is beside you. To help draw a closer picture: pool boys even spray you and the kids with complimentary Evian water spray to make sure you remain hydrated! They offer you sunscreens, aftersun etc lotions. They provide ample towel changes and clean the pool toilets around the clock. Housekeeping come in as a team to quickly and efficiently get the job done. They follow your instructions should you have special requests. They respect your religion and remove all alcohol from the room. They replace your prayer rug with another thicker one for you and lay it facing Mecca for you. Etc etc
2. The food: sharm has no good food period. Greasy, oily food everywhere except here. International cuisine cooked to perfection. We never have to worry about dining anymore. Oh and breakfast has a fresh fruit bar where the Chef squeezes or cuts your selection for you. There is also a barista to brew your coffee the way you like it. You never hear the word we don't have what you want! You ask for berries and they say I'll make sure you get them. You ask for Islamic chicken or meat and they have no other.
3. Beauty and landscape!!!! Breathtaking! Recreation and excursion teams are amazing.
4. Attention to detail in everything. We even had complimentary snacks for the kids waiting in our suite with their names on them! My eldest isn't with us this time and everyone from the lifeguard at the beach to the receptionist have been inquiring about her!!!
I can go on and on but seriously don't second guess me on this. They deserve a 5.0 rating if not higher. Just book it and see for yourselves. Allow your bodies and minds to have a well deserved break where no nonsense from staff can inconvenience your peace of mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm