From start to finish,this was an excellent stay.We used the meet and greet service and were checked into the resort and at our room about a half hour from stepping off the plane.
Our 530am arrival was no problem to the hotel who whisked us to our room where there was a jug of coffee waiting for us and some croissants-A very nice touch!
Our room was huge [labled as deluxe] with a large bathroom and a patio area outside that you could sit out on.It had a table and chairs and a sofa.
What more could you want at sunset overlooking the red sea before heading out for a meal?
Service at the resort was kind,always with a smile and just wonderful in a word.They couldn't do enough for you.
Staff are very friendly and will chat to you like you are at home if thats what you want or just leave you be if you are wanting some quiet time.
You'll see from the pictures others posted that the place is kept immaculately.
The rooms are so clean as to look new,not a scratch on the paintwork nor a single wear in the carpet.
Theres a business centre beside the concierge with 3 complimentary access pc's with internet and a printer.
Every restaurant and bar area oozes relaxation and has very nice food.We ate in all of them.
Sitting out of an evening in the bar in front of the lobby listening to some jazzy music they had two guys playing every evening took any work stress you might have had well away from you.
The same can be said for relaxing at the beach or pools or any area of the resort.
I note the previous reviewer argued against the Egyptian wines but if you like reds or rioja's,try the Haman-it was mouth watering!
Breakfast incidently was in the arabesque restaurant.
They have an omlette bar- a pet like of mine and they made them well.
The breakfast was buffet style but you were served at your table with orange juice and coffee.
We usually opted to sit outside again looking down at the red sea.
They had an aisan section to the buffet which you don't often see and I have to say,I found it complimented my omlette well.
Servicing of the room was to a very high standard with turn down done to perfection.
One further point,it's a large enough resort sprawling over many many acres.Pressing 2222 on your room phone has a golf cart to bring you anywhere on the resort if you did not want to walk.Theres also a tram service from early in the morning to 11pm at night from the beach area to the steps below the lobby.
In summary-this is a wonderfull spot and I'd highly recommend it.
We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm