Just back from another 2 weeks at the fantastic Fanara Hotel, Sharm El Sheikh. Having originally google mapped the Temple Bay dive site, 2 years ago, I discovered this place simply by looking at the satellite images of the bay. Not many travel company's promote this hotel so I had to ring around doing plenty of research. It is full of Russian, Estonian, Belarus and Ukranian tourist with a smattering of Italian and English but the hotel is very good and excellent staff who couldn't do enough for the residents. Food is great and there's plenty to choose from; La Gazelle is Ala Carte and I visited every night of my stay. Breakfast is as good as I've experienced in Sharm and the pool bar and restaurant is a great place to snack at lunch time after snorkelling all morning. I just wish travel companies would pick up on this little gem and promote the place for what it is. Most people from UK want a bit of winter sun and a good base to swim, dive or snorkel, well it doesn't get better than this hotel I have to say.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Club Fanara & Residence Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Iberotel Club Fanara And Residence
- Iberotel Hotel Fanara Residence
- Iberotel Hotel Sharm El Sheikh