Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence
US$69
US$515
US$447
  • Pool
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Tropitel Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$66
US$42
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Iberotel Palace(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$131
US$121
Travelocity
2,104 results
All reviewsfantasia barfishanimation teamla gazellanaama bayitalian restaurantsea viewspecial thankscoral reefmain restaurantpastadiving centerold marketdiving schoolhotel beachprivate beachtable tennis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The hotel location is miraculuous, the sea beach is amazing with the very rich coral reef,the best location for snorkellers, Also the diving center makes it easy to dive from the hotel so you do not have to leave the hotel "the Temple area to dive is fantastic".The staff were very cheerful and very helpful, The restaurant staff were very cooperative even my wife requested certain items from the Chef he did that for her.Also the house keeping team do not spare any effort to satisfy the us.The animation team are so friendly they turn your time during the vacation into a hilarious one.Imet the top management they really work hard in order to keep the service level up to the limit.I will definitely go there again and again.

Room Tip: Family rooms were large and are good for kids who will like to move and play inside rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Madel9423
Amro G, Manager at Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Dear Guests,
thank you for choosing JAZ Fanara Resort to spend your holiday. My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.
As a result of our efforts. This recognition directly influences our commitment to further improvements

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Just returned from two weeks at the Club Fanara and every member of staff were cheerful, polite and helpful and could not do enough for you to make your holiday special with the exception of one and he knows who he is.
Unfortunately numbers are down, and very few English guest mostly Russian. The snorkelling is excellent, but need to seriously address access over the coral and stop lots of stupid guests walking all over it . This is one of the main attractions in Sharm and if lost through stupidity tourism would be affected forever
Would also like to mention Didi, Rebecca, Africano, Boubou, Vova and Willy the excellent animation team who worked very hard every day from early until very late to entertain all the guest.
Didi calm down, calm down when you read this review. Once again thanks for your company and entertainment during our holiday.

Lin&Terry xx

Ps Please be aware at the airport, do not hand over cash or goods to security officials who demand you to do so . We witness this scam and did report to the head of security who did take action on the member of staff involved. Also you do not need to buy a visa unless you are going on out of the area trips which is most unlikely.

Room Tip: Upgrade to pool view rooms they have been refurbished, garden rooms very small and in urgent need of refurbishment, but are kept very clean.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lin H

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A beautiful 'walk in sea' beach resort with impeccably clean complex with amazing views. The staff made every effort to accommodate me, always very cheerful & polite - from the Gardeners to the Management!
My room was always clean and comfortable, everyday getting a 'towel animal decoration' displayed on my bed which made me laugh. The food in the Restaurant and Outside Dining was excellent, with a vast choice of each course.
The Hotel Entertainment was varied which made a nice change - the Animation Team being very enthusiastic and especially good with the children. You could basically do what you wanted and of course use their shuttle bus services to go to Naama Bay and such like.
This was my 6th time in Sharm and I would never normally stay in the same Hotel butt I certainly will go back to Club Fanara as it was what I made it, quiet & peaceful.
I would certainly recommend to single travellers like myself - in fact there is something for everyone here!

Room Tip: I had a quieter room on the south side, but I suggest that on arrival you discuss this with Reception, who will only be too pleased to help.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Katrina S

Reviewed 22 June 2014

everything , the staff is wonderful , superior pool rooms are so elegant and cozy , beach , shisha seats right in front of the see view was amaaazing every night , animation team are doing their best ...
This is my second stay there and there will be more and more ... This is my favorite Sharm hotel although I stayed at the biggest and most famous Sharm hotels such as Savoy , Hyatt Regency , Baron ... etc but still this hotel is my favorite ...
The only flaw was the food , snacks were OK but the main meals were very poor with so few selections ... Otherwise everything was perfect ... Thank you iberotel club Fanara team and staff

Room Tip: Superior (pool front) rooms are just perfect , I stayed at room # 2111 twice and it was just perfect ...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Visited Fanara 25/05-08/06
Great hotel and excellent staff. Hotel wasn't to busy during our stay. An unfortunately they wasn't many English. The few that was there we did get on with and have a laugh though. The hotel staff CAN NOT do enough for you, Mohab on reception solved our problem with the taxi firm and gave us cheap room upgrade as compensation. Not to forget the free WI-FI too as it often ran out. Robbie in the resturant couldn't do enough for us either, saving our table, bringing us our drinks and removing our dirty dishes as soon as we had finished. Unfortunately he had gone on vacation during our second week. As for the food they is something each night for everyone but it does get a bit repetitive. 2 nights a week you do have your evening meal outside, by the pool and looking over on the beech. Which is a nice change. Bar staff are great. First week we did have the basic room which was not bad at all. But after our dilemma with the taxi firm we did upgrade for a small fee. An the room was perfect. Sea/pool veiw, large sized balcony, was classed as a double room but had two double beds pushed together which was great due to the hot weather, mini bar is pricey, free tea and coffee facilities with free bottled water replenished daily, bathroom is a great size with a massive walk in shower and also fresh towels daily. The maids do a great job cleaning too. The pools are clean daily, they is about 5 different pools, snack bar is the best through out the day serving pizzas, chips, kebabs, chicken wings ect. They is also another bar half way down to the beech serving drinks. We use to call it the pit stop. Whilst on the beech you can get water and soft juice. The coral is great for snorkling. We hired them from the dive centre and was certainly well worth it. The animation staff are kind and friendly and do everything they can to get you to participate. The only problem was the evening shows they was poor. They did say they was working on solving this. As the majority of the animation team was new to the hotel. Africano, Rebecca and Di di stood out the most always going that extra mile. The hotel also has a spa, do not pay more than 600 egyption as we payed a 1000 for two people then said if we want another one you can pay 600 that is for two people. But what was annoying why didn't they charge us 600 the first time? Annoying! Never use the hotel taxi firm. Use the guys outside. Don't pay more than 5 to the water park, 30 to naama bay, 50 to soho square and 40 to the old market. They do try and get more but tell them these prices and when they say no walk away as they will shout ok and take you. You won't get better than these prices either! All in all every staff member was great, the hotel was great, the food was great and the room was great. The only down fall was the taxi service the hotel offered and the shows in the evening an not to forget the rude Russians. Other than that it was one off my most favourite holidays. We will be returning this November for my birthday and I can honestly say, I can not wait!!

• Stayed: June 2014