Iberotel Palace
US$132
US$102
Movenpick.com
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$54
US$72
US$57
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Falcon Naama Star(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$14
US$54
  • Pool
Domina Coral Bay Oasis(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$46
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$126
US$122
US$68
US$64
3,928 results
All reviewsold marketbeach barfishitalian restaurantcoral reefbeauty salonprivate beachrelaxing holidayfantastic hotelnaama bayanimation teammain restauranthotel beachevening entertainmentthe general managertwo weeksspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Fantastic hotel! We spent a wonderful week there. Very relaxing and child free atmosphere was what we were looking for. The staff were faultless, very professional and couldn't do enough to help..... The rooms were huge, very clean, the staff make sure everything is spotless. Anything you wanted they were there to help. Nothing was too much trouble. We cannot fault the hotel. We will be returning next year.

Room Tip: Room 4316 was quite, no noise
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Claire M
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Thomson's couples hotel, The Iberotel Palace at Sharm El Sheikh in mid July. It was in an absolutely incredible location, right opposite the old market and several miles away from Naama Bay and Soho Square. The staff were extremely helpful and kind. The room we stayed in overlooked a beautiful, quiet garden and with green grass and stunning flowers. The room itself was immaculate and the bed was huge and comfortable, there was a flat screen TV and a big wardrobe which contained a free safe, spare blankets and a lot of clothing space. The bathroom had a powerful walk in shower and free toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion was replaced each day after use. The maid cleaned the room every morning to a high quality and even left various towel art each day. I would recommend this hotel to any couples and it's a perfect honeymoon complex. Although, the hotel is very small and there is not much entertainment in the evenings, therefore; my partner and I travelled via taxi into Soho Square several times. The food was ok but not brilliant, although the hotel informed us that the chef would cook anything we wanted on request

• Stayed: July 2014
7  Thank Abbie G
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a 2 week holiday ..First time in Eygpt. ...Wow
we had the most relaxing holiday ever. Hotel was lush....Room was so clean ..Our cleaner Muhammad. ..was amazing ...and a lovely guy..He made the most wonderful display with towels and petals ...
Staff were amazing very friendly and couldn't do enough to help you..Allah one of the bar waiters worked so hard very dedicated and very professional.they all worked very long hrs ..With smiles on their faces ...and they always looked immaculate in cream trousers and navy blue polo shirts ....
Please pay a visit to the beauty salon run by a lovely family ...Mimmo. ..amazing hard working people ..who made you feel so welcome there. .amazing pedicure n facial to die for ..and the next one is free....Felt like part of the family...We were so sad to leave them ..
Another visit is a must ..to the spa. .had a few treatments which I highly recommend. .again very friendly and helpful...again I have a few health issues ....
Food was amazing plenty of choice. .They also cater for diabetics and ceiliacs. .nothing is too much trouble and the service is second to none ....
Pool was very good ....but was too hot for us to sit round ..great pool bar ...great service. ...
Beach was beautiful beach towels guys amazing.....beach bar...was another great place n to drink n eat...food was beautiful n freshly cooked....and service was brilliant by the waiters ......
Entertainment was good ..The amination team were great ..Yousaff. .and no the two Russian girls were fab ...
We cannot wait to go next year....A truly wonderful hotel....Top class all round. ....

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
13  Thank Chelle E
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Iberotel from th 21st August to the 28th. And I have a big complaint, it was not long enough!!!!!!

Rooms.
We had a standard room which was conveniently located between the pool and the Arena, it was right at the end by the beach. (Didn't ever hear any noise from neighbouring hotels) The room was cleaned daily and to a high standard. I was very pleased with the level of cleanliness.

Beach.
To be honest, I'm not really a beach person, but this one was nice. I would highly recommend purchasing beach shoes, the sand is very coarse. (from the plaza over the road. Shop 100. Mr Sayid. Good price)

Food.
All very nice, the blue marine restaurant was our favourite because it was quieter. You must eat at the beach bar for lunch, Alaa will go out of his way to help, and probably bring you a cornetto.

A la carte.
I've got to be frank, I really didn't like it, at all. Neither did my partner. We couldn't eat what we had ordered, and left before desert. But the staff we great and offered to get us something else, we did decline though.

Staff.
For me, the staff were a particular highlight. I have never visited Egypt before and was pleasantly surprised. Easily the friendliest country I have been to. This hotel is obviously managed well in terms of staff. They are all friendly and very very helpful. Mr Ibrahim the general manager is often walking around the hotel speaking to guests, I thought this was a nice touch.
Mahmoud at the pool bar really made our holiday special. He was funny, attentive, friendly, caring. We wanted to bring him home! He is a serious asset to the hotel, a hit with all the guests. I can't write enough positive things about him. Absolute star.

Tipping.
Please please please tip the staff!!!! They work ridiculously long hours. With only a 1 hour break. They have to sneak off to have a drink or eat a snack so as to keep the hotel looking professional.
The bar staff only earn around 700 egyptian a month. That's about £65, probably less.
The housekeeping staff and porters get less than that.
Tip in sterling. £1 = 12 of there pounds so it really is nothing to us.

The pool.
Incredible. I loved it. Egypt was in the middle of a heatwave, so we stayed in the shade of the pool bar all week, when we weren't splashing around in the pool itself. Pool is a must.
Also, very often managed to get a bed at 9 am, sometimes later. I think the people moaning about sunbeds must get up at midday? You're on holiday?! Sleep in at home. Moaning about nothing.

Entertainment.
Was ok... I enjoyed blankets on the beach, that was nice. But it generally wad very samey. We made our own entertainment, usually by playing cards with some other couples we got friendly with or playing drinking games down in the snooker room. It is what you make it.

Old Market.
GO WITH A GUIDE. GO WITH A GUIDE. There were some hard core Iberotel veterans on holiday during our stay and they were amazing (Mushkela and Tony!) Helping everyone out, escorting them here there and everywhere! But I would suggest not toodling over to the old market alone, or at least with someone who hasn't been before. It was a big culture shock.

Naama bay and Soho square.
Fun, cheap and cheerful. Go with Thomson.

Holiday in general. I really really loved it.
Already looking to go back. Thank you Iberotel!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Sammi R
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We returned a week ago following a wonderful relaxing holiday at the Palace. We can not fault the hotel: staff were superb, friendly, professional and willing to go that extra mile. Reading some of the comments left by others I do wonder if they were staying at the same hotel as us! The hotel as a whole was kept spotless, the gardens beautifully maintained, and staff could be seen regularly cleaning and maintaining the grounds. Our room was spacious and quiet, overlooking the garden which was a real bonus, and the daily towel art was something we looked forward to seeing on our return to the room each day. We spent most of our time on the beach; we found it cooler than the pool area, and again staff could be seen clearing any rubbish washed up several times a day. The food was excellent, a huge choice offered daily, and we both enjoyed the opportunity to try different things. The chocolate brownie pudding was the best I've ever tasted... and I don't normally like chocolate puddings!! The animation team provided a daily range of activities and entertainment but there was no pressure to join in. We enjoyed the range of evening entertainment, His and Hers, the resident duo were great, and Blankets on the beach was well worth doing. We went to Luxor for the day during our stay, a very long but brilliant day, well worth the money. The VIP cruise was also well worth doing, seeing dolphins follow the boat was magical!
The hotel houses several shops and a tailor, Mostafa. He is well worth visiting, not only does he make made to measure suits and shirts for men, he also makes things for ladies, and we can vouch for both men and womens wear. He is a mine of information and only too happy to help, as is everyone we met there.
We had a wonderful time, and would definately go back to the Palace. We would like to say a huge thank you to the WHOLE hotel team for making our stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: Block 4 overlooks the gardens, and is lovely and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple