We spent a long weekend in this hotel as half-board guests. The hotel has a very nice vibe, built as a ship with sea view on both sides at the end of Naama Bay. Rooms are clean and all with sea view. The outside bar and dining area is overlooking the beach and the sea. The small private beach is very nice, and rooftop pool area is spacious and fresh (the jacuzzi water was cold though!). The hotel is quiet yet a five minute walk from all Naama bay has to offer in terms of bars, restaurants etc. The perfect place to stay in Naama Bay!
Dinner buffet left some to be desired the first few days, but picked up the last two nights when the hotel also seemed to be filling up with more guests. On our last night the buffet was tasty and food very well prepared. Half-board option included breakfast and dinner (excluding any drinks for dinner).
The staff are very friendly, service-minded and take perfect care of their guests. The spa treatment with massages was a pleasant experience with skillful staff.
Hoping to come back soon to this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lido Sharm Hotel is a charming and intimate boutique style hotel directly facing the Red Sea water on Naama Bay, and in front of the plateau of Om El Sid hill. It is only two minutes walk from Naama Bay center and the heart of Sharm El-Sheikh City and only 11 km from the airport. Looking out from the roof of the hotel is like standing on the prow of an ocean liner as she reaches out for the sea. This stunning vista over Naama Bay is matched by a beautiful landscape, a clean sandy beach and a friendly, convivial and intimate atmosphere. Hotel facilities include exquisite restaurants and bars we have a pool and beach bar and La Folie Terrace Bar. As well as a range of leisure activities. Full reception facilities are supported by a 24-hour concierge service and Internet access in the lobby. Diving and snorkelling experince would not have easier with thier "Blue Ocean - Dive Club" diving center taking the advantage of being next to the mian boats jetty of Naama Bay. After a long day snorkeling just experiencing the bustle of downtown Sharm, take a refreshing dip in the pool before retiring to your room. Room Service is 24/7, and medical assistance is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lido Sharm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Lido Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Iberotel Lido Sharm El Sheikh