I stayed at the Lido over the Easter weekend with a friend, and was so happy with my choice.
We were welcomed by very friendly staff. I instantly loved the feel of the hotel. Very open air with wooden walkways.
The room was simple, with tea/coffee facilities and a mini bar. It was clean and we had a balcony overlooking Naama Bay which was lovely. I found I couldn't get wifi connection in the room, but it was fine if I sat on the balcony and when I was in the lobby or restaurant. You receive a small free wifi allowance on arrival, and can pay if you require a higher data allowance.
It was great to have the option of the beach or pool to lie by. The pool on the roof top was lovely and very quiet.
I stayed on a half board basis. The food was ok. There was alway a good selection on the buffet, it just didn't excite me too much (although I did quite like the made to order pizzas!). Beer was good. Wine was terrible. Was nice to eat outside right by the water. Restaurant staff were very friendly and attentive.
Location was fantastic. A very short walk (5 mins) into the heart of Naama Bay. I was in Sharm for a scuba trip and it was great to have the Red Sea Diving College such a short walk away. The jetties for the scuba boat trips were right beside the hotel also.
Would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lido Sharm Hotel is a charming and intimate boutique style hotel directly facing the Red Sea water on Naama Bay, and in front of the plateau of Om El Sid hill. It is only two minutes walk from Naama Bay center and the heart of Sharm El-Sheikh City and only 11 km from the airport. Looking out from the roof of the hotel is like standing on the prow of an ocean liner as she reaches out for the sea. This stunning vista over Naama Bay is matched by a beautiful landscape, a clean sandy beach and a friendly, convivial and intimate atmosphere. Hotel facilities include exquisite restaurants and bars we have a pool and beach bar and La Folie Terrace Bar. As well as a range of leisure activities. Full reception facilities are supported by a 24-hour concierge service and Internet access in the lobby. Diving and snorkelling experince would not have easier with thier "Blue Ocean - Dive Club" diving center taking the advantage of being next to the mian boats jetty of Naama Bay. After a long day snorkeling just experiencing the bustle of downtown Sharm, take a refreshing dip in the pool before retiring to your room. Room Service is 24/7, and medical assistance is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lido Sharm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Lido Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Iberotel Lido Sharm El Sheikh