Lido Sharm Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Helnan Marina Sharm(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Beachfront
Eden Rock Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Tropicana New Tiran Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Le Mirage New Tiran(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Kanabesh Hotel Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Beachfront
Halomy Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Naama Inn(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Free Internet
Camel Dive Club & Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
1,380 results
All reviewsrooftop poolnaama baydeck restaurantsmall hotelsea viewfantastic locationprivate beachhoney moonpool attendantnice holidaynight lifehalf boardspecial thanksdiving centerthe general managerbars and restaurantsbeach bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A fantastic hotel, the best location in the Bay, good communication with hotel prior to visit, and amazing customer service from all staff during our stay. The pool is on the top of the hotel and is a lovely relaxing location and clean, plenty of loungers and well stocked bar. The pool man is great bringing you cold mint flannels during to day to keep you cool. The Dolphino restuarant caters for all tastes offering a varied menu everyday and also cooking fresh and personalised pizza and pasta, for a very fussy vegetarian there was plenty to choose from. Mohammed runs the restuarant so well all the staff are so polite, attentive and pay attention to detail, you could not ask for better service. The room is clean, spacious and lovely sea view. The customer service staff member Livia is a complete credit to the hotel and makes sure that everything you could need during the stay is addressed. All staff take time to make sure that you have everything you need and nothing is too much trouble. Will definately visit again.

1  Thank Sarah16072013
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Yes, I did return, this time for two weeks and so glad that I did, one week wasn't enough, I had a marvellous time .Reception staff were so welcoming and helpful on arrival and throughout my stay, nice to be remembered LOL

First time I've gone AI, put on 4lbs - that says it all! The food was really delicious, always plenty of choice at breakfast, lunch and dinner. One lunchtime in particular, the fish dish was so memorable. The restaurant is in an enviable position overlooking the sea, close enough to see the fish, although I preferred to eat in the 'indoor' part, after being in the sun all day, the a/c was very welcome. Many thanks to Mohammad (spelling) who always had my drink ready to be enjoyed with my food.

I had the same room as last time, very happy with that. This side of the hotel overlooking Naama Bay can be noisy but only one night a week disturbed by Pasha, I was prepared this time with ear plugs so no problem. The room was very well kept, although the decor a little tired, I particularly like the beds, quite firm, which suits me and again I could have brought my pillow home with me! There are tea and coffee making facilities in the room which were replenished daily, as was bottled water. There is a bar, which is charged. The rooms also have large balconies, great for watching the comings and goings of boats etc., never a dull moment LOL There is a very good power shower, hairdryer and very good lighting, especially over the mirror, which is sadly lacking in so many hotels.

Aah, the pool, a favourite spot of mine, extremely well looked after by Makram, who remembers every ones name and where they like to sit. He's such an asset to the hotel. It's super having a pool on the roof with such great views, really enjoyed watching the snorkel boats, especially the schooner Sina Dreams (which I did go on, see pending review) It never seems over crowed there, plenty of room between the beds, if you need a bit of privacy, you can get it. Thanks Samuel who makes the best coffee ever and always appeared to know when I needed a cup! For you 'twitchers' out there, plenty of birds to watch from here and so close - amazing!

The hotel is spotlessly clean in all areas. I used the beach area, plenty of beds and well looked after by Soudi. Disappointing in December for snorkelling - not many fish. This time there were plenty, lots of different types, great, one of the main reasons for going to Sharm.

It was also super to meet so many TA members at the hotel, we had a lovely time and hopefully will meet up again........soon

All in all a wonderful holiday, I would wholeheartedly recommend a stay here. The location is spot on, so easy to stroll the five minutes into Naama Bay. For anyone on their own, there is a police station on this road, the police were always in evidence, so safety won't be an issue.

Many thanks to all the staff who were friendly but professional, they never overstepped the mark, which for me, is so important. Nothing was too much trouble for any of them. Members of management were approachable and often walking around the hotel

Would I return? Most certainly and asap

Room Tip: I had room 217 with superb views. I didn't find noise a problem but if that's an issue for you, choose the other side of the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank barbarah
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had a week again for the first time in May 2014 (usually sept/Oct)and as usual they pushed the boat out for us right from the minute we arrived till the day we left they all were very welcoming and friendly and that is why we keep coming back to our home from home.
We stayed 8th till the 15th may 2014.
What more can we say? Well we say you won't be dissapointed in any way shape or form,they will go out of there way to help you but I will add that if your rude or your having a bad day they will or do have the right to walk away from you BUT THEY DONT and that's of great credit to them.
As usual a big thankyou to TAMER(GM) who did everything we asked plus more and also to Mohamed el shewy(FC) who I always like to have a chat with.
Not forgetting ishmail/makram/samual/Romany and chef for my wife's chips and anyone else that we might have forgotten .
Thanks for a great time.
Regards
Ken/Linda

Room Tip: Go on give it a try but go with an open mind because if you ask the staff they will fill in the gaps. Looking out towards the bay(water)is the best side you will get some fantastic sunsets and sunrises.
2  Thank LLECKEY52
Reviewed 28 May 2014

it was a good vacation with a good service and good staff i like the room so mach and the location wonderful i was so sad when i check out from the hotel i would like to back there again & again best regards and respect to all employees of Hotel Iberotel Lido

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jaz Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Moataz S
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I won't lie, I really didn't want to write a review as I wanted to keep this hotel all to myself for next time. But they really deserve it so here goes...
My partner and I stayed here for two weeks this May and from start to finish, our holiday was just brilliant. The hotel itself is kept immaculately clean from the rooms to the pool area to the restaurant- and I have high cleanliness standards!
Samuel and Romany at the bar were wonderful- always smiling, always ready for a little chat or a laugh and were just a pleasure to be around. Ask for a Piña Colada or Samuel's pink cocktail- absolutely lush.
There's no rush to get a sun lounger in this place- Makram will find you a nice spot and arrange your towels perfectly and then when you're happy, he will reserve them for you every morning. Too hot? Makram will position a parasol so that one or all of your party can have some shade. He is just charming and takes such pride in his work. He replaces the ash trays every hour/ couple of hours and is always cleaning the banisters and making sure that everyone is okay.
The food (as with most all inclusives) does get a little repetitive but it is always hot and fresh. The best bit is at lunchtime where you can have your very own freshly made individual pizza- so delicious! They did barbecue evenings with chicken fillets, mini burgers, koftas- all sorts. And sometimes they did roasts like beef and veal and they were lovely. This is also the first AI resort where I have actually enjoyed the white wine!
The location is fabulous. Right on the beach and a five minute straight walk in to Na'ama Bay. The views are spectacular and when you go for your meals, you can sit and overlook the beautiful clear waters. Often we would be eating lunch and watching electric blue or bright yellow fish swimming amongst the rocks. Absolutely idyllic.
Mohammed in the restaurant was so on- the- ball. By the time you've got your food, he's found you a great table and put your favourite drinks down ready! There are too many other members of staff to mention but they were ALL brilliant and I couldn't fault a single one.
The only tiny niggle of the whole holiday was that the pool bar didn't open until 11am which meant that if you wanted to get a drink you would have to walk down two flights of stairs back to the breakfast room. You do get a big bottle of water in your room every day though so you could use that.
All in all, we had the best holiday at Iberotel Lido. We will definitely be coming again- it's just a matter of when!!

1  Thank Elle J