Room good, kept very clean - felt a bit guilty after the first day when we had our things strewn everywhere and all was neat and tidy on our return. Several pools - some big and busier some small and quiet, Food choice very good - and loads of it (just as well with the large Russians!). Entertainment just fine - an hour or two of dancers most nights - they were good. Hotel staff work very hard and couldn't ask more of them. Very clean resort and good service. The only negative comment I can think of is that the white and rose wine was dreadful! Red OK and there's always cocktails, beer and spirits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta