Just came back from an 8 day break at the sonesta beach. First visit to Egypt but wont be last.
Food Excellent,Staff Excellent
We couldn't have been made more welcome.
Our room was by the cactus pool/bar where we spent lazy days special mention to Emad the towel man always helpful and happy. Ibraham the bar man he mixes a mean cocktail.
We ate at le dome food always fresh and lovely.all the waiters excellent special mention to both amed's amir and mohamad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta