“So disappointed” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino
Ranked #76 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“So disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

First let me preface this by saying that I have stayed in numerous 5 star hotels around the world so I have experience in what the 5 star rating means. Also I understand that in certain countries, their star rating is higher that what the UK equivalent would be. We paid £700 odd each for 1 week so we did expect a reasonably high standard.

We stayed for 1 week commencing 25th June to 2nd July. Upon arriving around 11pm, we were the only people to get off the Thomas Cook bus to stay at the hotel and I was a bit let down by the appearance of the entrance as the previous hotel we dropped at (Xperience Kiroseiz Park) was quite grand. Anyway, we checked in at the dated and old fashioned reception. We were given our room key (2724) and told our bags would be taken to our room and that we should go and have something to eat at the hotel they had kept open for us. We were hungry so we were happy that there was food. This was in the Casablanca restaurant which is also old fashioned and dated and when we got there, it was simply small lamb burgers, chips and bread. We ate it, didn't think it was particularly warm or special and went back to reception to be taken to our room. The walk was about 15 mins and we were overlooking the cactus pool. This is where all the British people are placed.

The next day we missed our meeting with the Thomas Cook rep due to a mix up in local time so we never had any dealings with him/her so can't say if they were helpful. It was 9:50am so we thought we would get some breakfast as they stop allowing people in at 10am for breakfast. We got in and were told to "hurry up and get something" as it closed at 10am. I didn't think we would be rushed, I just thought they would stop letting people in at 10am but would allow those inside to finish their breakfast without hurry.

As it was 10am, we couldn't get any sunbeds at the cactus pool so spent our first day at the Blue Wave pool. This is where the majority of the Russian guests are and also where the animation team are housed. Blaring music is not what I would call relaxing for your holiday. Every 10 mins, we were pestered by someone asking if we would like to join aqua gym or play darts or play water polo. We were also pestered numerous times by people from the beauty salon, the health spa, the indian restaurant, excursions etc.

Our room was very big, a family room I think with a super king size hard and uncomfortable bed, bathroom, separate dressing area, separate bedroom with bunk beds and living space and balcony. The balcony was fantastic was a beautiful view of the mountains and sunset in the evening. On our first morning, my boyfriend noticed blood on our bedsheets. We both checked ourselves and none of us had been bleeding so I can only assume the bedsheets were not clean when we got there. The room is dated but adequate. Not overly clean with dust on the table and skirtings.

Food - The only thing that is included in your "all inclusive" is the Citadel buffet, Le Dome buffet and Casablanca which you have to book in advance. The indian and La Gondola italian you need to pay for; you get a 20% discount. The food at the buffet was lukewarm, often repetitive and bland. We did always find something to eat but the variety was very poor. The wine ( I had Rose) was also horrible and warm. We decided because the buffet was so poor to try the indian and la gondola. Both were fine, but not "a la carte restaurants" as expected - you were just given a menu. The wine was somewhat more drinkable here. Very reasonable prices.

Staff - Most that I encountered, and this was few and far between because they all seemed to address my partner and totally ignore me (i.e. "Hi sir", "have a nice day sir", "how are you sir") were nice enough. The bar man at the cactus pool was a bit strange and said to me one day as I went to get us drinks, "You should put on some weight, be a bit fatter". I thought this was a bizarre comment and a bit inappropriate. The cleaner, Sherif, was a nice man and remembered both of our names and always ask how we were. The gardener people also do a good job of keeping the gardens tidy. A lot of the staff don't speak good english so don't really understand you which is frustrating.

Illness - Both my partner and I became ill during the holiday. We have been home 48 hours and I am still violently ill with upset stomach and sickness. I think this may be due to ice in the drinks or the way the salad was washed. Also there are a lot of flies around the restaurants and the food was never piping hot.

Entertainment - The animation team are annoying and the entertainment at night is laughable. I know it is geared towards all nationalities but it is just so bad it is cringeworthy. The only bars open are the pool bars or the lobby, which you also have to pay for. The pool bar, especially the blue wave pool bar was roasting hot at night and you could not get a seat. Also there was no atmosphere. We found ourselves bored at night with nothing to do. We had an early night most nights. Also the cocktails are ones you will never have heard of and are not very good. They don't serve wine outside the restaurants and the spirits are watered down. The beer is also terrible.

Beach - Don't bother going. The sunbeds are practically laid on top of each other giving you no private space and the beach is tiny and not very nice.

Overall opinion - As I said above we paid £700 odd each for a week. I am so disappointed at how poor this hotel is. The whole place is dated and old fashioned. Boring at night, bland and lukewarm food and drink and the tag "All inclusive" is completely misleading and all inclusive implies that everything is included however you get there and hardly anything is included. The best thing about the holiday was the weather, roasting hot and I was honestly looking forward to going home which is not like me at all. The fact I was so ill didn't help. Being pestered constantly is not my idea of relaxation and the hotel should stop this. The hygiene at the restaurants also needs looked at. Having flies landing on food and tables is not hygienic at all.

Would I recommend this hotel? Absolutely not. I can only imagine the people rating it excellent or very good have never been to proper 5 star hotels before or have very low expectations of a holiday.

Please feel free to message me to ask any questions. I am a very frequent reviewer on this website and others so I am not just writing a bad review because I feel like it.

Tips - 1. Take mosquito repellent. I bought wipes from a store called Home Bargains, they are called Xpel mosquito wipes and these kept bites at bay, I only got 1 and usually I am eaten alive.

2. If you are british, or even if you aren't and just prefer a more relaxing pool, ask for a room at the Cactus pool.

3. Avoid the hotel altogether. However if you have booked, please don't expect 5 stars. I would give it 2 stars at most.

4 Thank nikki g
sonestasharm, General Manager at Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Nikki,

It is very clear that we didn’t meet your expectations on this trip but there are a few points on which I would like to comment.

I am very surprised that a member of staff in the breakfast restaurant told you to hurry up as this is very out of character and certainly completely the opposite attitude of that which we promote in training. The other staff member who suggested you put on weight should also be dealt with. If you have any names or descriptions I would welcome an email with more information so that we can deal with them.

I’m sorry you felt obliged to sit around the activity pool with the music and the animation team. However, there are several pools to choose from and it often takes our guests a day or two to decide which one is for them.

Housekeeping should be checking the sheets before they go on the beds so I apologise for this. We have your room number so we should be able to trace the person responsible.

The food is prepared and served within strict hygiene and temperature controls. The fresh salads and fruit are washed in filtered water and the ice is made from filtered water too so your illness did not come from this area. Flies are an unfortunate environmental fact of life wherever you go in a hot climate and we have a number of defences against them so they do not affect the food.

I am sorry that you cannot recommend us but I’m sure you have read the majority of reviews on this forum by sensible, intelligent people who would recommend us like a shot.

Area General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (587)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Brecon Beacons National Park, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Travelled as a couple to the Sonesta Resort 8th June for a 2 weeks full of apprehension and anticipation of what lay ahead, this is my own review and some recommendations Ithink could improve upon , as everything in life can be improved on.
We arrived at the resort about 10-30pm, and were informed of our room and that the Casablanca restaurant was open until midnight for both food and drinks which was considerate and needed , this level of service was to follow for the fortnight . First impressions very favourable, well maintained gardens, beautiful lit pools with their bars to our room 2825 near the Cactus pool area.
The rooms are extremely spacious, with a small dressing room which was a surprise, a shower over a bath, huge comfortable bed, steps down into a lounge area with TV, leading out onto a lovely balcony overlooking the pool. There was also another section with a spare bed in which was good I thought handy if we had a fall out during the holiday. In daylight it seemed even better, the air conditioning unit when on full blast was noisy, but not that this was an issue, as once the room temperature had cooled the unit was turned down and was almost silent.
The start of an extremely relaxing and enjoyable fortnight had started. The Cactus pool seems to be occupied by the British tourist and “Sammy the towel”, couldn’t do more to accommodate his guests while keeping the area spotless, cold midday flannels were an added and a welcome treat. The guests also seemed able to interact and socialise with each other, which is also a huge bonus on holiday, we had Lennie as our camp guide, who although from Elsmere Port, seemed to know his way around Nana Bay! However he failed in his attempts to get a Welsh darts champ out of retirement, far too relaxed for that.
The Food was OK at both Le Dome and Citadel restaurants and for a change try the Casablanca that needed to be booked a day in advance but hardy that much trouble, which is covered in the all-inclusive package. Shame there wasn’t food available in the day at the beach bar, but it’s not too much trouble to walk to the resorts restaurants and we needed some excuse for some exercise each day!
The Beach is small, but not so you couldn’t find a spot to enjoy the sun, with both Ibrahim & Achmed, always there with a smile to help guest with towels and beds. Beach-bar man Mad Moo Mohammed doing a fine job with a smile. Many thanks to you all for adding to our holiday experience. Iechyd Da.
The beach, small with course sand and has a rocky entrance to the multi-coloured Red sea does hold a secret, that the brochures do not inform you of, the unbelievable fish and coral just below the water and a few metres from the shore. A tip is purchase some sea-shoes, mask and snorkel and indulge yourself in what can only be described as being in a fish tank an absolute holiday treat. It really was if you were in a Jacques Cousteau adventure.
We did take the VIP snorkelling boat trip, but found this to be rushed for the customer to enjoy the scenery of the Red sea. However, we did mention this to the tour guide so hopefully the Divers who swim with you will accommodate this suggestion into their future dives. Another event we booked was that of the fish evening on the beach, which is paid locally at the Sonesta Hotel. In our view the food was reasonable, but why have a guitarist, who I think mimed, then a belly dancer gyrating to different soundtracks and finally a talented Egyptian male dancer twirling to an array of music until the correct music was found made it farcical. These Faulty Towers scenes were entertaining enough but why do it while the food is being served to the guests? Surely the staff should understand that there will be no crowd participation while a lobster is sitting on a plate waiting to be eaten. A suggestion is keep the cost down by dispensing with the entertainment brought in and allow the waiters to entertain after the food has been cleared away.
Our other suggestions to improve the satisfaction of the customer would be at the Cactus pool, as good as it is, some attention should be given to the bar and seating area in the late evenings and night. Better lighting around the area and the seating area, with the provision of an area of soft cushions or bean bags and low tables to helping guests recline and relax at the end of their evening. Another consideration is that of some background music at the bar or even invites guests to compile their own tracks to add to the ambiance and sense of village community the hotel offers.
But on the whole a totally enjoyable, relaxing holiday, made more enjoyable by the customer service presented by the staff and the unexpected treat at the end of the beach. Many thanks to the sonseta Beach Resort. Hope to see you very soon. Rob and Alyson, room 2825.

1 Thank Rob J
sonestasharm, General Manager at Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Rob and Alyson,

Your review is most welcome and we thank you for taking the time to write such a methodical and comprehensive account of your time spent here. We shall pass your lovely comments on to the staff you mention who will be delighted to know that their names have appeared in print and that you remarked on their good service.

We will take into account your comments about the entertainment at the romantic dinner but I must say that your description is certainly not the kind of evening we usually provide our valued guests. I do apologise if it spoiled your evening. Your suggestion about the Cactus pool will also be considered by the team as we always want to look at ways of improving the guests’ experience.

I’m glad you liked the unexpected “treat at the end of the beach”. We do have one of the best coral reefs in Naama Bay.

Hope to see you soon.

Dover, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Me and my boyfriend have just returned from a 10 night stay at Sonesta, it was the best holiday ever! The hotel is fabulous and the staff cannot do enough for you! When we arrived we were greeted by lovely staff, shown to our room and had our bags taken for us. The room was HUGE, very clean and lovely! The Cactus pool is where most of the English tourists stay and is great. There might not be any music but if you want music you can walk 2 minutes to the blue wave pool. The bar staff were so friendly and lovely, especially Mohammed and Fox! they remember the drinks you have and your glasses are never left empty! Sheriff the cleaner was excellent, the room was always clean and he would bring new towels and toilet roll everyday! you get fresh towels round the pool everyday and there is always plenty of sunbeds. The restaurant staff were so lovely and would clear your plates and bring you drinks constantly. I dont know why people would complain about the food as every night is different themed and there is a wide variety of food every day! There is the main restaurant at reception and one 2 mins from the cactus pool called Le Dome. There is also the Casablanca restaurant which is not a buffet restaurant and is included in all inclusive! the beach was very nice and always so much going on around the hotel! so many trips to do, would recommend the quad biking and dune buggies with camel riding- excellent! Naama bay is a great night out- again i do not know why people complain about the hassle, what do you expect? you get it everywhere! they are perfectly friendly and once you say no you are left alone. Soho square is also very nice, lots of great shops and a great English pub (The Queen Vic), they do great fish and chips for 4.00.

If people want wifi you can get free wifi in the crepe away across the road or the little bar by the beach which do beer for about 2.00! I would recommend taking English sterling with you and changing it up a reception as there is a machine which changes money, exchange rate is about 13 to the pound, much better then the rate over here!

I would also say if you are staying around the Cactus pool, if you go out at night and get a taxi back then get dropped at the casino out the front as the walk is so much shorter than through the whole resort!

The weather was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky. I would go back to this hotel in a heart beat! The pool was constantly cleaned and as was the complete resort. always staff cleaning, watering plants and making sure it looked perfect, which it always did! Staff were the best i have ever met, they made you feel so welcome and really cared. Excellent holiday and AMAZING hotel!!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO...

Room Tip: Room 2807. Right on the corner of the cactus pool with all the english! Lovely room and terrace.
7 Thank Jasmine A
Dear Jasmine,

Please don’t cry – just book your next holiday and you’ll feel a lot better. But seriously, thank you so much for this detailed review which gives our future guests a lot of information and tips for their stay. We very much appreciate you taking the time to present this and we do hope to see you again soon.

Hartlepool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just returned from a 2 week holiday staying here. We couldn't fault the very hot weather, our room was very big with walk in wardrobe and dressing table room, then one large bedroom with queen size bed, then a seated area lounge then an extra room with 2 bunk beds in. The decoration was a bit dated but it was clean. Staff round the cactus pool were very friendly and helpful this was an English pool area. Food was fair but you do get a bit sick of the beef in gravy. English night was ok with yourkshire puds and roast chicken, deserts looked very nice but all tasted the same. We got ice cream on one night, it would of been nice every night though. Disappointed that there was no gym for my husband as it did state in brochure but was over the sister hotel which was full of Russians. Nama bay was a good 20 mins walk but a word of WARNING you get bite all over. Go across the road to super market and buy OFF spray, spray every night all over body and it works brill don't leave home without it. Egypt was very quiet this year not a lot going on been 2 years running but won't be going back you are too restricted to do anything now

Room Tip: Upgrade to the royale hotel next door it looks lush and posh
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
sonestasharm, General Manager at Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Shelley,

There are very few restrictions in Sharm for the British tourist now. The FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) advises against travel outside of Sharm El Sheikh so that means you cannot visit St Catherine’s Monastery, Dahab, Taba and Nuweiba but that’s about all. There are still many excursions which you can enjoy. Furthermore, as the political upheaval settles down they are more likely to relax the minor restrictions they have now.

There are mosquitoes in Sharm but as you say, spray yourself all over and you will not have any problem at all.

We do have a wide variety of food to please all tastes as we cater for a range of nationalities. There is usually something for everyone. However, you can have a chat with Chef if you have any special dietary requirements.

I do hope you will venture back to Sharm again next year as we do have so much to offer – don’t forget the coral and the beautiful diversity of marine life to be found just on our doorstep.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

This resort is fantastic! Myself and a friend have just returned from a 7 nights holiday here and have had a fantastic time at a great price. The staff are amazing, they have a fantastic knack for anticipating your needs, always on hand with water and without doubt the friendliest group of people in customer service. They put our customer service to shame!! The variety and quality of the food was excellent, always something for those both adventurous and those who prefer something closer to home. Where food is concerned though, a trip to the Casablanca restaurant is a must!! Not only is the waiter service as amazing as in the main restaurant but the food is superb! With our waiter remembering our order from three nights previous, right down to the drinks. Unbelievable service! the resort itself impeccably maintained, with the cleaners and gardeners an ever present and welcome site. The rooms are spacious and outstandingly cleaned! The bar staff are fantastic and the variety of drinks on offer within the all inclusive concept was great. The animation team where great, they always encouraged you to join in the activities around the pool and in the evening - which were a lot of fun - but did not push if you wanted to lay around the pool - the perfect balance. As we booked with thompson/first choice we had a rep based at the hotel, Che. He was fantastic!! He was always on hand to help and was great when we needed to rearrange the excursions - the VIP Cruise by the way, is a must!! The final thing to say is, you will not be disappointed if you choose Sonesta beach, we certainly weren't. We cannot thank them enough for making our holiday amazing.

Room Tip: Garden room view near the cactus pool - nice walk to reception and nice a quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Claire C
Dear Claire,

Thank you so much for this lovely, warm review. It offers a lot of information to potential guests and shows the Sonesta Beach in such a friendly way and that’s exactly how we are.

It has been a pleasure to host you on this occasion and we look forward to welcoming you back again for some more pampering.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just came back from sonesta beach, first time in Egypt and no reflection on the hotel but the airport is like a zoo! Iv never seen anything like it, it takes an hour to get in, that's even before u check in, and if you want food be prepared to wait an hour to get it then stand up eating it! And don't get me started on waiting to use the loo! All that aside, sonesta beach was a lovely hotel, we stayed in room 344 with a lovely quiet little pool outside, achmed the towel guy was absolutely brilliant please pass on our thanks as he made sure we had the same sun beds everyday, brought us water and cooling towels and took a genuine interest in how the holiday was going, passing info about the World Cup games to my partner, he's a credit to you. The food was good, lots of choice, best to go to la dome restaurant as it's more British than the citadel however we did visit casa Blanca for our lunch time meals, not much choice but very quiet and nice and cool. All the staff were very good, I know a lot of comments say that the Russian guests are rude, yes they are but they never bothered us, it's like any holiday, u visit Mexico there's a lot of Americans, you go to Spain and there's lots of Germans but it doesn't spoil your holiday. I would advise if your on a night flight to take up the extended room time, we checked out at 6pm and paid an extra 30 euros bargain! Entertainment wise, lots going on for kids although I wouldn't take my child as the airports stressful and the weather is just too hot but that's just my opinion there were lots of children about. There's a good bar near the la dome restaurant where you can watch the football and get to listen to the entertainment next door, wasn't really my thing but I'm a quiet bar kinda girl when I am away, if you are looking for more entertainment I suggest you visit naama bay. So here's for the not so good bits that I seriously think the hotel should improve on, if they did I would go back every year: air con in the room, it's not the best but then again I have been spoilt by Mexico room standards and their air con was second to none, this one at the sonesta beach is a bit out dated, only on when you put your room key in the box by the door and when we first got to egypt at 10 pm I couldn't wait to get in our room for the coolness, how wrong was I!! The heat was unbearable in there, I even had a bit of a cry (all that travelling took it out of me) but as the days went on you kinda get used to it so it wasn't that bad. Breakfast for Brits is awful, really not my cup of tea, I'd like a good bacon, eggs and beans but you won't find it here, we never went to breakfast the whole time we were there after the first day, instead we went to the pool bar at 10 am to get a coffee, another thing that spoilt it a bit was lack of coffee making facilities in the room, iv been to a lot of places with and without and I'm always more comfortable if I can get out of bed and head straight for a coffee. The restaurants don't keep their opening times either, we did attempt on the second day to have breakfast, just a coffee and bit of pastry or something, went there ( citadel) at 9:15 and was told to go to the pool bar, thought it was a bit strange to shut 45 minutes early but you will find you need to go earlier rather than later to the restaurants. On this occasion we could get a coffee before 10 am but another occasion we had to wait 10 minutes until 10am to get one while the bar staff sipped on his own drink!. If you want a drink there can be a bit of a wait on some bars depending on how busy they are and if you stayed where we was, there is no bar, so you gotta walk all the way past citadel to the pool bar there, not what I call relaxing! They should have a coke dispenser for that bar so you can just get your own, just a simple thing that would have made my day. I saw an earlier comment about spirits watered down, they are not they just don't put a lot of spirits in the drink, obviously here we have to stick to the 25ml etc but you don't get that there, it's a dribble in the bottom of the glass, I suggest you don't have ice because they tend to put more in, so due to the walk to the bar and the lack of alcohol in the drinks not even once was we even tipsy on the holiday, the cocktails are not the best either! They should put coke dispensers and even coffee machines on the other side of the bars so you can get your own, it would relieve the wait on alcoholic drinks at the bar and you would actually feel as if your getting your money's worth, I never did once. I haven't given this review to put people off as it is a nice hotel, just a few simple things that could have made this hotel go from good holiday to brilliant holiday! I did get a note through the door at the hotel asking us to attend a cocktail meeting so you can get to meet the management which I thought was lovely but never actually made it as we fell asleep and missed it all! If we had gone I would have had the opportunity to say all this then, shame really. Like I said would return if they made those small little changes.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Lindsey,

Thank you for the detailed review of your recent holiday and I am sorry you had such a dreadful experience at the airport. It happens occasionally when flights are delayed and then several arrive at the same time. And then the problem switches over to the departure lounge when they try to get all the late arrivals away quickly. There is nothing that we can do but we do join forces with other hotels to make it clear to the airport authorities that our guests are being inconvenienced to say the least. Fortunately, it doesn’t happen too often.

I’m sorry you had some difficulty with the A/C. The electricity to the rooms is shut off when there is nobody in the room and you simply put your room key card into the slot by the door when you return and this turns the electricity back on. This system is used worldwide.

With regard to the breakfast I’m afraid you will not find pork bacon or pork sausages in any hotel in Sharm El Sheikh so the typical ‘full English” is not available. However, we do offer eggs any way you like them and toast with beef bacon and beef or chicken sausages as well as other hot items. There is also a wide variety of cold items including cold meat, cheeses, salad items and fruit along with yoghurt and various types of freshly baked bread. There should be something for everyone there.

The restaurants have their opening and closing times and should stick to these times. I will let the F&B manager know that this has not been happening on one or two occasions and he will resolve this issue quickly and effectively. I apologise for the inconvenience. I shall also pass your suggestion of Coke machines and coffee machines to him for his consideration.

Thank you for the comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again to see the changes and improvements we have made.

Derby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed here for 7 nights in June and it was absolutely amazing! The hotel staff are brilliant and so friendly, especially the staff at cactus bar 'Mohammed and Ahmed' and in the main citadel restaurant, they remember what drinks you order and even your names. The food was a good selection and there was always something to tickle your taste buds on offer even for fussy eaters. There is so many pool areas to choose from and always lots of sunbeds on offer even if you fancy a lie in there will still be one available. The downsides to the hotel during our stay was the toilet roll, the cleaners would not refill the toilet roll even when there was none left, which meant we had to keep ringing reception to get more toilet roll which still felt like a lifetime before it made it to the room. Also when the towels were left for clean ones, the cleaning staff didn't replace these adequately only leaving hand towels rather than bath towels. The beach area was surprisingly a lot bigger than we expected however the sunbeds were arranged like sardines so you were practically lying on top of each other. The resort is in a perfect location, just a short stroll down the beach front into the busy nama bay and if you head out of the front of the hotel there is a supermarket, internet café, pharmacy and even a McDonalds! We would defiantly recommend this hotel as overall it was a fantastic resort and we will be looking at returning again :)

1 Thank Lucy D
Dear Lucy,

Many thanks for the recommendation and for the review. I am sorry you had problems getting toilet rolls and fresh towels so I have passed your comments on to the Housekeeping Manager for his immediate attention. There really should be no reason at all for this so please accept my apologies.

We are superbly located aren’t we? You can take a stroll along the beach promenade in the evening towards Naama Bay and enjoy the hustle-bustle there if you want to escape from the hotel for a while. Or take a taxi to one of the nearby attractions – Hollywood, Soho Square or the old market.

Your review is very welcome and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.