My boyfriend and I stayed at the Sonesta Beach on 16th - 23rd March and we had such a lovely time. The weather was lovely, the staff were very very friendly and the food was amazing. Our hotel room was very arabic,with dome ceiling, our bed was actually situated inside the wall which gives it that romantic and intimate arabian feel and our balcony looked over the pool and had nice views of the resort at night. I like how they serve hot food in the evening alfresco style by the pool with live entertainment and they serve different cuisine's every night and the choice is endless (that we only ate out in Namma Bay just twice, but always end up coming back to the hotel afterwards to check out the deserts which I love!) The resort at night is absolutely scenic and romantic with night lights shining amongst the palm trees and the resort is so big a la white arabian style buildings and decor with dome style roof tops, which gives it that traditional Egyptian feel. This hotel is absolutely recommended to those who are looking for a nice holiday in Sharm, that is not too far away from the lively area of Nama bay and as the hotel in located on the beach, check out the beach Promenade at night as there are lots of very nice fine dining restuarants and its takes you straight down to Nama bay. The Sonesta Beach is a lovely hotel, staff are absolutely friendly and the food was sooo good we always ate 3 courses at breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks and cocktails in between!! However, the only one downside is that the orange juice does not come under the all inclusive package which is charged seperately. Besides this it is a charming hotel and would love to come back and stay again, but definitley would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta