My friend and I stayed here last year and only returned this year because of the location. Last year the service was poor, All Inclusive non existent unless you wanted to wait an hour behind the Russians for a drink! Food was worse than slops! However what a change this year, we booked the Royal rooms again right on the beach, the Sharm Cafe had been refurbished and the food was fantastic! Could not fault anything at all, and the staff remembered us probably due to the fact all we did was complain last year. On a half board programme we also had the chance to eat on the beach, a five course dinner that you would pay a fortune for in London. Special mention to Aziz in reception, and Wail and the boys at the beach bar, fabulous well done! could do with better Wi Fi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helnan Marina Sharm is located in the center of Sharm El Sheik city on Sinai Peninsula overlooking Na'ama Bay, with the blue crystal water of the Red Sea. The hotel is the ideal place for holiday makers from world wide, either relaxing or for diving to explore the magnificent coral reefs. The hotel management had studied all means to create the utmost comfort, pleasure and relaxation to satisfy their guests needs, to bring their dream holiday to life. The hotel is located in the heart of Na'ama Bay, sea view, within a distance of 11 km from SSH International Airport, and 5 km from the bus station and 7 km from the Old Market. The hotel is on the far edge of the bay, with a lifetime panoramic view for the full bay is seen... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Helnan Marina Sharm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helnan Marina Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Helnan Marina Sharm El Sheikh