We recently stayed for one week in march first of all the weather was fantastic the staff are very friendly, the rooms and hotel were immaculately clean. Our room was very clean and the service we got was great anything we needed we just asked and it was brought to our room. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and full of wonderful flowers , the beach is ok it is a long way down with a lot of steps in places not good it you don't have good mobility, we preferred to stay round the pool.all the staff from the room attendants, bar staff waiters in the restaurant can't do enough for you, the food is ok not the best we have had ,but there is choice for everyone the omelettes at breakfast were my favourite, we were with friends so we made our own entertainment, if u want a reasonably priced week away then this is the place we would definitely return and thank you to all the staff who looked after us and helped us relax.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dreams Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Dreams Beach
- Dreams Beach Resort Egypt
- Dreams Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Dreams Beach Egypt
- Beach Dream El Resort Sharm Sheikh