Was extremely nervous before visiting Dreams Beach after reading some of the negative reviews on here, can honestly say there is nothing to worry about and I’m finding it hard to believe many of these people stayed in the same hotel? I returned from a week’s stay at Dreams Beach on Monday 30th September and had a brilliant time. I didn’t see anyone with a drip hanging out their arm or hear of anyone needing one while we were there. Yes, the staff round the pool are slightly full on at times but you get this anywhere on holiday. A few people moaned about the food and mainly the lack of choice but I couldn’t fault it, there was always something to eat for everyone, the Grill House was beautiful and also the Asia house, heard positive feedback from the Mexican house but didn’t get round to trying this one. The pool bar was by far the best option in the day serving pizza and chips. The breakfasts in the main restaurant were limited to eggs, mainly omelettes but they were really nice. Entertainment of an evening was limited and the hotel could do a lot more as there are a number of young couples at the hotel, the Animation Team put on a show at 10pm which is watchable but nowhere near a bar so you can’t get a drink. We spent the majority of the time at the Boudein Tent which was really quiet and relaxing. Rooms were beautiful and cleaned every day with fresh towels and sheets, cleaners can be irritating at times constantly trying to get tips by knocking on the door early evenings delivering water and sweets, they do tend to knock once and just walk in so be warned! We done the Thomas Cook social night into Naama Bay was a really good night and also the Mega Safari which was a really good day out. Soho Square is definitely worth a visit. The hotel is good value for money and after reading many of the negative reviews people need to remember you get what you pay for!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Dreams Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Dreams Beach
- Dreams Beach Resort Egypt
- Dreams Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Dreams Beach Egypt
- Beach Dream El Resort Sharm Sheikh