We have just returned from a 10 day easter break with our two young children aged 5 & 2. I was apphrehensive about taking little ones but my concerns were soon alleviated with the fantastic cleanliness and variety of food available at this hotel. The room was lovely, our cleaner was superb and found tipping at the start of the holiday payed dividends for lovely touches in our room. The bathroom was nice but would benefit from some refreshing. We had a gorgeous see view room away from the amphitheatre as we new the kids would be in bed early evening and didn't want noise disturbance. Made use of the kids club only once for an hour, my daughter enjoyed it but simply loved being around the main pool where the staff (thank you so much to the wonderful Ibriham & Mohammed) were great. The animation team were such hard workers and really tried hard to involve those who wanted to be. Rachel did a great job with the childrens disco every night and our girls loved it! The restaurants were great loved the Shish Bish, the Italian was very nice (but found the intense talk about what we could have if we moved away from the all inclusive quite long winded). The Cascade became very busy but we all loved breakfast, lunch time was good, found the evening meal very busy and not easy with little ones. The beach restaurant at lunch time was often disappointing with the kitchen staff struggling to cope with the demand for food and the variety limited. Yet in the evening it changed to the Lebanese which generally was fine, but not a patch on Shish Bish or Italian. Whilst there my little girl turned 5 and the staff from the cleaner creating a gorgeous birthday cake on our bed, to the pool staff creating a birthday sunlounger and then the Italian restaurant producing a cake and singing made such a fuss, thank you so much & how very memorable. We could not believe how hard all the staff worked and the resort was so very clean and tidy. One worry was getting upset stomachs and none of use suffered at all. A good tip to visit the local market early morning ensured we didn't get hassled and that was a blessing with young ones. Just wish we had been pre warned about the mosquitos we got bitten badly on the first evening and just wish we'd been better prepared informed! We had a brillaint time and definitely will consider going back as it was so accomodating for our little ones with a great variety of pools and guaranteed sunshine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh