My husband, sister, elderly mother[who had hip replacement surgery 5 weeks prior to travelling] and myself have recently returned from a visit to the Waterfalls, and we cannot praise the staff enough for the care and efforts. It is sometimes difficult taking an elderly person on holiday without the added difficulty of recovery from surgery and so all the help and assistance was more than appreciated.
Check in was speedy, welcoming and efficient and thanks to the charming front desk staff we were soon taken to our rooms, 1307.1308 & 1311 - which were spacious, spotlessly clean and had the most amazing sea views].
Our stay was on a B&B basis and breakfast in Cascade was an excellent start to the day. The food on offer was of a wide variety with something to please every guest, particular favourites were the freshly baked breads, fruit and juices, eggs cooked just as you liked and some very
nice coffee provided by Abdou and Yasser. We would like to say a special thank you to
Ibrihim Abd Al salam who is always friendly, cheerful, extremely helpful and caring and a very professional and capable member of staff.
Evening meals at Verdi were much looked forward to by all of us and Chef Mohammed and his team [Faraq, Mohammed, Regeb & Remy] prepared for us excellent food each evening. The atmosphere is Verdi is very pleasant and thanks to Shaban and his team we were looked after very well and nothing was too much trouble.
Chillax pool [which allows no children] has amazing sea views and is very peaceful and restful. Sayed - a very genuine and caring person who looks after all guests very well - nice finishing touches like iced towels when it gets really hot, a cooling spray and because Mum was recovering from surgery extra cushions etc to make sure she was really comfortable.
The best thing about this hotel is undoubtedly the staff, who work as team and are genuinely trying to ensure that everyone has a really good time. We will visit again and again because of all the places and hotel we have ever visited this one is really special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh