We have just returned from a great stay at Hilton Waterfalls! We were worried that being school holidays, it may be very noisy with lots of families but I can honestly say there were such a variety of people there (ages, nationalities) and lots of couples it was perfect. The place is massive so there are always quiet places to escape to and it never seems over crowded.
Staff: brilliant! Happy to have a laugh and very accommodating. There was one day where there was no water, so I phoned to reception to ask why and they got it sorted asap and the next morning sent a letter of apology with a plate of local desserts ( shame I didn't like them :s but it's the thought that counts).
Food: typical all inclusive style buffet and a couple of other a la carte restaurants. The food quality was pretty good but after a week of it can get a bit boring. We chose to pay for some of our meals in the a la carte restaurants...shish bish and Verdi.....WOW! Standard was incredible, nice change and not too expensive!
Pools and beaches were nice (pool water is extremely salty though), plenty of sun beds and staff come round to spray cold water to refresh you and hand you ice cold towels (definitely needed). There is also an adults only pool (chillax bar) which has a bar in the pool which was a nice escape! The sea....well it's the red sea....it's beautiful. Snorkelling is a must!!!!
The animation team.....hmmmmm.....this part was to brilliant. Our room was near the amphitheatre so we saw the shows each night, they are only from 10-11 so not too bad, but the standard was pretty shocking!
Highly recommend the massages! We unintentionally ended up going for 5 massages on our stay as they were so good! (Mohammed was brilliant at the Egyptian massage)
Overall, it was a great stay and we are totally relaxed on our return which was our intention.
You do need to keep in mind that a 5* there is not the same as a 5* in the UK.
Hope this helps! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh